You know what guys, I really envy you...

BlizzardOZ

Pro MetalHead
Sep 4, 2004
Israel
You get all the great bands like Maiden, Metallic, Ozzy...etc
but here....it's like...sour...no great bands bother comming. well Behemoth have been here(and recorded their new album here) two monthes ago, but I dont see them as a great band. we're gonna see Dark Funeral in 25Nov and Paul Di'anno in December, and that's all....
Damn this country... :cry:

TakinTheMusicBack said:
Don't be so fucking racist GR, you think the USA is the be all and end all.
We Brits have to put up with fucking foreigners as well.

:loco:
lol, how was i racist?! just stating a fact that america gets alot of immigrants. i know europe does as well. i couldnt believe how many pakistani's i saw in oslo. seems like there was a kebab shop on every corner! and i know england gets alot as well. and thats all well and good. i dont have problems with immigrants just as long as they atleast try to speak the language :Spin:

also, im not quite happy with my country and am thinking of immigrating once i get out the military. too many militant liberals. i can deal with liberals, but they are crazy here. my experiences with the ones over in europe have been much more pleasant. also, while im in the military, i intend on staying overseas for as long as i can. starting with my next assignment in okinawa hehehe. hopfully in 20 years, ill see myself living in norway

its all good yo! :dopey: :wave: :headbang:
~gR~

.Scissors. said:
You don't see Behemoth as a great band?
No but he thinks Glenn Benton is the best frontman ever!

Anyway, blizzard should stop whining about how sad it is to live where he is because no big bands go there...it's annoying. Move or shut up about this.

.Scissors. said:
You don't see Behemoth as a great band?
to start some actual music discussion...

i think behemoth should go back to black metal. the new stuff sounds like morbid angel worship. and there was a point where they did the whole zyklon/myrkskog thing. i think they are trying too hard. or whenever they hear somthing new they love it and have to write a whole album like it
~gR~

BlizzardOz said:
You get all the great bands like Maiden, Metallic, Ozzy...etc
but here....it's like...sour...no great bands bother comming. well Behemoth have been here(and recorded their new album here) two monthes ago, but I dont see them as a great band. we're gonna see Dark Funeral in 25Nov and Paul Di'anno in December, and that's all....
Damn this country...

Well, lucky for you man at least a decent metal band like Behemoth came in your country. Here.... Fucking None at all! Well, except for Kirk Hammet being a Fil-Am and Jason Newsted back in the early 90's. Bands that come here are like RATM, Silverchair, Bush and some Hardcore bands like Snapcase and i think Skinlab came here too. And it is very, very and i mean very seldom. All is Pop and Dance shit!

Well, if i get to be rich, my target countries are Norway and Sweden.

PS: No metal cd's sold here either, except for pirated cds and Maiden (1 album), Sepultura (2 albums), Dream Theater (2 albums), Lacuna Coil (1 album), Crowbar (1 album), Megadeth (1 album i think), Metallica (of course a lot of their shit albums) and some Yngwie Malmsteen and CoF (which sucks dearly)

genocide roach said:
to start some actual music discussion...

i think behemoth should go back to black metal. the new stuff sounds like morbid angel worship. and there was a point where they did the whole zyklon/myrkskog thing. i think they are trying too hard. or whenever they hear somthing new they love it and have to write a whole album like it
~gR~
I like the new stuff a little more. But it's all pretty good.

None_So_Vile said:
In relation to the post by TakinTheMusicBack - this is not racist, but I agree with you and well...to sum it up..... England = mini india

I don't live in Sydney, but I've been there, and it's fuckin part of Asia, I swear.

Yeah you know. Fucking Asians...Wait a minute, I'm from Singapore originally. FUCK.

Australia gets a few interesting bands as well, the worst thing is though that they don't go to Perth very often. The last time was when Destroyer 666 came and it was fucking awesome \m/. Then again D666 are from Australia :D

Yeah, I live in Canberra. Nobody seems to come here, but when someone eventually goes to Sydney then it isn't all that hard getting there from here. But then again, there's fucking GAY ALL bands that come anyway. Roll on Metal For The Brain!!\m/