You wanna "free" Iran now?

Guerrilla

Holy shit.
Aug 27, 2002
Visit site
So much for your "Iraqi freedom" bullshit. What did Iran do other than supposedly being in the "Axis of evil" (wtf) and most importantly being in a region you want to have under your control. If Blair and the like have any hint of intelligence and they want to do what's best for their countries they won't help you this time if you do indeed try to "free" Iran. Distance yourselves from the rest of the world and keep attacking countries. What goes around comes around.

Yes ive heard of this too. I dont want to argue politics now but this needs to stop. I live in the U.S. ( for now) and im certainly not the most patrtiotic person, although this country does have a few good qualities. Bush needs to stop being so trigger happy first of all. He dosent need to prove anything. anyone with the I.Q. of a rock knows that he is a moron. Allrightt im done.....for now.

Guerrilla said:
So much for your "Iraqi freedom" bullshit. What did Iran do other than supposedly being in the "Axis of evil" (wtf) and most importantly being in a region you want to have under your control. If Blair and the like have any hint of intelligence and they want to do what's best for their countries they won't help you this time if you do indeed try to "free" Iran. Distance yourselves from the rest of the world and keep attacking countries. What goes around comes around.

For fucks sake's. whiner go fight a smaller girl ya cunt
do something about it then ya bitch,beat up your gramma again
free your mind from trauma metal ya cunt hunter go and get a chick with a pair of legs so she can kick your faggy ass you cunt fry

GMAN>>nahh, we aint gnna free iran, we are gonna just leave them laying. Waste the whole place.

oh yeah, and Russia, since they haev no oil contract which was made during a SANCTION with IRan, well, they are gonna be with us and blair and spain, and OZ this time around.

To sum it up. You and i haev no clue as to why, or if they even haev weapons at all. And we never will. SO you shut your asshole and just wait and see what happens. And in the mean time, you should spend free time hoping we dont get you and yours next.

Oh yeah, Korea, dont forget about them and Russia is a backer as well as Blair, and spain and ........

If you dont like it, WHO CARES, and its not gonna stop a damn thing.

Hypocrites. You say Iran supports terrorism yet American business over there is booming.

In the meantime, in your own country Bush has made you crap your pants and be scared shitless of foreigners. Your government is thinking about fingerprinting citizens of most nations at your airports and run the prints through a terrorist database. What the fuck, who the hell wants to sit at an airport for four hours waiting for his prints to be processed just cause Bush has made you afraid of your shadow. How about the rest of the nations fingerprint Americans at their airports. Then, no foreigner would wanna visit the US and no American would wanna visit other countries. Living happily by yourselves in a false sense of security and after you've fucked with most of the Middle East, Korea, China, etc. you'll get nuked to hell and nobody's gonna give two shits about it. And thus the "land of the free" will disappear off the face of the earth cause you allow fucktards like Bush to rule you.

People continually forget the threat of N. Korea to our country. I have been writing to my congressman for YEARS about the growing problem that Kim is producing. I really dont know why im writing to him anymore. I rather think we get what we deserve now. And as to Iraq, its is obvious that the U.S has now lost most if not all of its credibility by fabricating bullshit stories of WMD's in Iraq. None have been found, none will be found. I really think Bush needs to be impeached NOW. Uggh. im done for tonight. More political rantings later.

And in the mean time, you should spend free time hoping we dont get you and yours next.
hoping?
the standard and primary united laws are just "hopes" now ?
it is like you do you think you are ..macdonalds boyz ..
what stupid thing you said over there ..well spend time hoping a second osama doesnt throw an airplane on your head ...jesus christ how do these guys think

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20030530/ts_nm/iraq_intelligence_dc_2

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A growing number of U.S. national security professionals are accusing the Bush administration of slanting the facts and hijacking the $30 billion intelligence apparatus to justify its rush to war in Iraq

A key target is a four-person Pentagon team that reviewed material gathered by other intelligence outfits for any missed bits that might have tied Iraqi President Saddam Hussein to banned weapons or terrorist groups.

This team, self-mockingly called the Cabal, "cherry-picked the intelligence stream" in a bid to portray Iraq as an imminent threat, said Patrick Lang, a former head of worldwide human intelligence gathering for the Defense Intelligence Agency, which coordinates military intelligence.

The DIA was "exploited and abused and bypassed in the process of making the case for war in Iraq based on the presence of WMD," or weapons of mass destruction, he added in a phone interview. He said the CIA had "no guts at all" to resist the allegedly deliberate skewing of intelligence by a Pentagon that he said was now dominating U.S. foreign policy.

Vince Cannistraro, a former chief of Central Intelligence Agency counterterrorist operations, said he knew of serving intelligence officers who blame the Pentagon for playing up "fraudulent" intelligence, "a lot of it sourced from the Iraqi National Congress of Ahmad Chalabi."

The INC, which brought together groups opposed to Saddam, worked closely with the Pentagon to build a for the early use of force in Iraq.

"There are current intelligence officials who believe it is a scandal," he said in a telephone interview. They believe the administration, before going to war, had a "moral obligation to use the best information available, not just information that fits your preconceived ideas."

CHEMICAL WEAPONS REPORT 'SIMPLY WRONG'

The top Marine Corps officer in Iraq, Lt. Gen. James Conway, said on Friday U.S. intelligence was "simply wrong" in leading military commanders to fear troops were likely to be attacked with chemical weapons in the March invasion of Iraq that ousted Saddam.

Richard Perle, a Chalabi backer and member of the Defense Policy Board that advises Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, defended the four-person unit in a television interview.

"They established beyond any doubt that there were connections that had gone unnoticed in previous intelligence analysis," he said on the PBS NewsHour Thursday.

A Pentagon spokesman, Marine Lt. Col. David Lapan, said the team in question analyzed links among terrorist groups and alleged state sponsors and shared conclusions with the CIA.

"In one case, a briefing was presented to Director of Central Intelligence Tenet. It dealt with the links between Iraq and al Qaeda," the group blamed for the Sept. 2001 attacks on the United States, he said.

Tenet denied charges the intelligence community, on which the United States spends more than $30 billion a year, had skewed its analysis to fit a political agenda, a cardinal sin for professionals meant to tell the truth regardless of politics.

"I'm enormously proud of the work of our analysts," he said in a statement on Friday ahead of an internal review. "The integrity of our process has been maintained throughout and any suggestion to the contrary is simply wrong."

Tenet sat conspicuously behind Secretary of State Colin Powell (news - web sites) during a key Feb. 5 presentation to the U.N. Security Council arguing Iraq represented an ominous and urgent threat -- as if to lend the CIA's credibility to the presentation, replete with satellite photos.

Powell said Friday his presentation was "the best analytic product that we could have put up."

SHAPED 'FROM THE TOP DOWN'

Greg Thielmann, who retired in September after 25 years in the State Department, the last four in the Bureau of Intelligence and Research working on weapons, said it appeared to him that intelligence had been shaped "from the top down."

"The normal processing of establishing accurate intelligence was sidestepped" in the runup to invading Iraq, said David Albright, a former U.N. weapons inspector who is president of the Institute for Science and International Security and who deals with U.S. intelligence officers.

Anger among security professionals appears widespread. Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity, a group that says it is made up mostly of CIA intelligence analysts, wrote to U.S. President George Bush May 1 to hit what they called "a policy and intelligence fiasco of monumental proportions."

"In intelligence there is one unpardonable sin -- cooking intelligence to the recipe of high policy," it wrote. "There is ample indication this has been done with respect to Iraq."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hope Bush's lies turn out to be an impeachable offense. Seeing that little fucker publicly humiliated and removed from office would be a very appropriate end to his corrupt administration. Maybe he can even be tried for war crimes in an international court.

assuming thats all actually true and peoples words havent been twisted for the author's political agenda. we all know thats never happened:Smug: granted, im no bush supporter by a long shot, but what people seem to be forgetting, is that WMDs were not the only reason gulf wars 2: saddams removal happened. it was the one thing they could agree on to present their case. another reason for getting his sorry ass out of office were the obvious humanitarian crimes, for example. the fact that the UN put up with saddams crap for 12 years(just the issues after his invasion of kuwait) and further impoverished most of iraq absolutely appalls and even offends me, a lot. those sanctions did nothing to hurt saddam. only the iraqi people. damn, i just lost my train of thought. ill finish this when i can remember what else i was gonna say

thebigyetti said:
assuming thats all actually true and peoples words havent been twisted for the author's political agenda. we all know thats never happened:Smug: granted, im no bush supporter by a long shot, but what people seem to be forgetting, is that WMDs were not the only reason gulf wars 2: saddams removal happened. it was the one thing they could agree on to present their case. another reason for getting his sorry ass out of office were the obvious humanitarian crimes, for example. the fact that the UN put up with saddams crap for 12 years(just the issues after his invasion of kuwait) and further impoverished most of iraq absolutely appalls and even offends me, a lot. those sanctions did nothing to hurt saddam. only the iraqi people. damn, i just lost my train of thought. ill finish this when i can remember what else i was gonna say

So you're saying that if it weren't for WMDs they'd go in to remove Saddam and "free" the people of Iraq? What, after so many years since the Gulf War they felt a sudden urge of compassion? The only reason such an attack was prepared and executed so suddenly was that Bush claimed that Iraq and its WMDs posed a serious and immediate threat to the US and other countries. The removal of Saddam was a byproduct of this attack, if it weren't for WMDs the attack would have never happened.

Guerrilla said:
Hypocrites. You say Iran supports terrorism yet American business over there is booming.

In the meantime, in your own country Bush has made you crap your pants and be scared shitless of foreigners. Your government is thinking about fingerprinting citizens of most nations at your airports and run the prints through a terrorist database. What the fuck, who the hell wants to sit at an airport for four hours waiting for his prints to be processed just cause Bush has made you afraid of your shadow. How about the rest of the nations fingerprint Americans at their airports. Then, no foreigner would wanna visit the US and no American would wanna visit other countries. Living happily by yourselves in a false sense of security and after you've fucked with most of the Middle East, Korea, China, etc. you'll get nuked to hell and nobody's gonna give two shits about it. And thus the "land of the free" will disappear off the face of the earth cause you allow fucktards like Bush to rule you.

hahah, 1st off, im not afraid of any country. Im not looking around each corner wandering whats next. Just not. Not going to either.

Yeah, IMO, MY government should have been finger printing FOREIGNERS for a long time. Also, the fucking MELTING POT should have been thrown the fuck away a long time ago.
Nothing against you or any one else, but sure, Fingerprint them all. ANd Fingerprint me before i enter a foreign country as well. Makes sence to me. That way you know who and what is coming into your borders.

YEah, and when my country gets nuked, your a gonner to.

And, who do you let rule your country? hahahahahahahahahaha