You "wtf" you lose

Some sort of chicken kidney/brain found inside a KFC chicken served to a customer:

A student has described his disgust after he discovered what appeared to be a chicken's brain inside his KFC meal.

Ibrahim Langoo,19, has vowed never to eat at the fast-food chain ever again after discovering the "brain-like" material inside his meal at a branch in Colchester, Essex.

Langoo took a picture of the meal and uploaded it to Facebook, where it has been shared hundreds of times. He also went online to complain directly to the company.

The company apologised to Langoo and has offered him KFC vouchers. Analysts with KFC said they believe the photograph was of a chicken kidney.

Langoo told the Sun: "I have a habit of picking the chicken off the bone with my fingers and as I pulled the second piece apart, I saw this horrible wrinkled foreign body.

"I threw it down on to my tray immediately. It looked like a brain. I suddenly felt grim and really sick. I couldn't bring myself to pick the lump up so I went to the serving counter to complain.

...and I thought not having a single KFC in Sweden was a bad thing. Allow me to rethink that.

That is horrifying.

Some sort of chicken kidney/brain found inside a KFC chicken served to a customer:

333707.jpg

A student has described his disgust after he discovered what appeared to be a chicken's brain inside his KFC meal.

Ibrahim Langoo,19, has vowed never to eat at the fast-food chain ever again after discovering the "brain-like" material inside his meal at a branch in Colchester, Essex.

Langoo took a picture of the meal and uploaded it to Facebook, where it has been shared hundreds of times. He also went online to complain directly to the company.

The company apologised to Langoo and has offered him KFC vouchers. Analysts with KFC said they believe the photograph was of a chicken kidney.

Langoo told the Sun: "I have a habit of picking the chicken off the bone with my fingers and as I pulled the second piece apart, I saw this horrible wrinkled foreign body.

"I threw it down on to my tray immediately. It looked like a brain. I suddenly felt grim and really sick. I couldn't bring myself to pick the lump up so I went to the serving counter to complain.

...and I thought not having a single KFC in Sweden was a bad thing. Allow me to rethink that.

That's so fucked up.

Crane climbing probably is one of the dumbest things you can do.

I've seen videos of cell tower repairmen climbing all the way to the top, and I'd never do that even with a harness and shit.