Young Guitar Beginners 06

Apr 15, 2005
Indiana
Does anybody have the dvd for this? The one with Alexi on the cover. I'd really like to see what it has in it. I dont have the FTP if it is in there, so if anybody could upload it or send it to me, it would be great. :)

No, I really want it also. The FTP was down because Rubenios was moving, now he is going to get it back up soon, hopefully soon.:erk: :erk:

lots of YG magazines have Alexi on the cover. but yeah, I know the one you're talking about, Beginners 06.

it's pretty crap (both the video and the magazine)

OMG FALLINGDOWNINRUINS EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS ALWAYS SO FUNNY! I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE YOU! CAN YOU TEACH ME, PLEASE?

:) :) :) :)

Grof said:
Well does some body know how many time do you need to be like alexi or roope?

Well, if i was going to add something intelligent to this thread and not be an asshole, i would guess that he doesn't speak english that well. And probably meant, 'How long does it take to get as good as alexi or roope'.

Then i would answer with, a long time. A little natural ability wouldn't hurt either.

In Your Face said:
OMG FALLINGDOWNINRUINS EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS ALWAYS SO FUNNY! I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE YOU! CAN YOU TEACH ME, PLEASE?

:) :) :) :)

:err:

xshadowsoulsx said:
oh, id still like to see it, just to see what he plays and what makes it a "Beginner's" issue...where did you see it at?

I bought it from ebay. he doesn't parts from cob songs in this video, he plays licks and stuff which he thinks will help you become a better lead-guitarist. nothing too hard

and there;s a big interview with him inside the magazine, but I can't read japanese, so.

Deathroller said:
I bought it from ebay. he doesn't parts from cob songs in this video, he plays licks and stuff which he thinks will help you become a better lead-guitarist. nothing too hard

and there;s a big interview with him inside the magazine, but I can't read japanese, so.

That Japanese thing sucks. I have the other Jan edition of that Young Gutiar thing and I was reading it today thinking, fuck, I need a translation.

<-Warheart-> said:
That Japanese thing sucks. I have the other Jan edition of that Young Gutiar thing and I was reading it today thinking, fuck, I need a translation.

yeah, tell me about it