Your Age

I'm 25.

Although last night before bed (at 11) I wore pajamas and a sweatshirt and read Eliza Haywood's Love in Excess whilst listening to Mozart. I told this to my fiance (who's away for the weekend) and she asked: "So do you turn 58 this year or next?"

In conclusion, I'm an old man.

25 but I'd like to think I could pass for anything from 17-35.

average-asian-aging-process-29680-1295887173-15.jpg

Nah, I like it. Sets me apart and makes me look older. Bitches love my hair.

Oh, that's cool. My dad turned grey really young to, a bit older than you though. I know he had salt and pepper hair when I was born and he was 28. He had the same mentality, he didn't give a shit either. Although, he was married with my mom obviously. Some people can rock that style and look like a motherfuckin badass. Luck to thee kind sir.

I started getting this shit around 15-16. I have a full beard and I'm pretty big so I just go for a kinda rugged look...I think I pull it off decently sometimes.

I was about 40% grey at 18, than i stopped smoking cigs and started eating raw foods and now my hair is back to it's normal colour, not a single grey to be found.

It's best to look your prime for a man so from 13-25 it's better to look older, but when your 35 its better to look younger. Females are a different story.