your alltimefavmetalsongs? %)

Hey, it's grind enough for me. :D

Leng Tch'e is great, you know I like them, and I've meant to check out Lock Up for some years now...

I love Grind. Favorites: Carcass(obviously), Machetazo, Haemorrhage, Phobia, Birdflesh, Nasum, Last Days Of Humanity, Houwitser, C.S.S.O., Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Pig Destroyer, Rotten Sound, Fleshgrind, General Surgery, Gut, Cunt Grinder, Agathocles, Napalm Death, Assuck, Repulsion and the list goes on and on and on... etc

:)

Carcass - Heartwork brilliantly composed song with awesome harmonies
Dark Tranquillity - Lethe very melancholic and emotional
Dissection - Night's Blood this song is THE black metal song
In Flames - Jester Script Transfigured great acoustics and dynamics
Meshuggah - Future Breed Machine this song is just so aggressive and crushing
Metallica - Fade To Black the emotion
Nevermore - The Learning my fav song of them all, great vocs and great dynamics
Opeth - Deliverance Opeths sense of composition at its best, brilliant ending part and brilliant tempos
Slayer - Raining Blood no comment needed on this one
The Crown - Blitzkrieg Witchcraft just so awesomely heavy and powerful

Jesterace said:
I love Grind. Favorites: General Surgery :)
Hell Yes!! "Severe Catatonia In Pathology" is one of the greatest grind tunes of all time. Didn't they reform and begin work on another cd recently?

Also, I'm curious to hear people's opinion about what style Grave plays. Obviously they're typically considered a Death band, but personally I hear a shitload of Grind style riffs going on. Opinions?

Plague Witch said:
Hell Yes!! "Severe Catatonia In Pathology" is one of the greatest grind tunes of all time. Didn't they reform and begin work on another cd recently?
GENERAL SURGERY Split With Bassist, Announce Temporary Replacement - Jan. 19, 2004

Legendary Swedish grindcore merchants GENERAL SURGERY have parted ways with bassist Andreas Eriksson. According to a post on the band's web site, Andreas "left the band due to other commitments. The vacant bass player position will be handled on a stand-in basis by our demon-director and good friend, Glenn Sykes of REGURGITATE. He'll fill in until we can find somebody permanent. And, no, he did not leave REGURGITATE."

In other news, GENERAL SURGERY will shortly release two split 7" singles with MACHETAZO and FILTH, respectively. "We're still waiting for the artwork to get finished, then they'll go to press immediately," the band write on their web site.

The complete track listing for the GENERAL SURGERY portion of two split 7" singles is as follows:

GENERAL SURGERY/MACHETAZO Split 7"

01. Necrodecontamination
02. Forensic Farce
03. Viva! Blunt Force Trauma (mp3)
04. Cold Storage Fever

GENERAL SURGERY/FILTH Split 7"

01. Unruly Dissection Marathon
02. Scalpel Infestation (mp3)
03. Fully-Mechanized Corpse Thresher
04. The League of Extraordinary Grave Robbers

In other news, GENERAL SURGERY will play their first show in 14 years at Club Nocturnal in Gothenburg, Sweden on February 14. In addition, the band are in process of lining up a "smaller headlining tour" in April, with a couple of possible festival appearances to follow in the summer.

****I guess that answer's that****