Your best / favorite mix

^^As in The Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravagnaza? Those guys are atrocious live. However everyone I've talked to says they're recordings are rad, I haven't checked out any album work by them myself though. I'm sure it's good but man I've had to sit through them a few times while they opened for bands I actually wanted to see.

^^As in The Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravagnaza? Those guys are atrocious live. However everyone I've talked to says they're recordings are rad, I haven't checked out any album work by them myself though. I'm sure it's good but man I've had to sit through them a few times while they opened for bands I actually wanted to see.

Uuuuhh? You sure you were hearing straight? Dude they're one of the most solid bands live haha.

They just need their own sound guy.. It's hard to tame that fucking beast.

No joke I've sat through them twice that I can remember and oh my jeezus. In all of my open mindedness I was still dumbfounded. Maybe it was the local sound guy. Maybe it was their horrific vocalist. I could not for the life of me even remotely enjoy what I was witnessing. Sorry dude

These mixes sound sooo sick! Every time I think my mixes are alright, I hop on here and listen and it totally makes me wanna go back to the drawing board.

Props dudes!

:headbang:

No joke I've sat through them twice that I can remember and oh my jeezus. In all of my open mindedness I was still dumbfounded. Maybe it was the local sound guy. Maybe it was their horrific vocalist. I could not for the life of me even remotely enjoy what I was witnessing. Sorry dude

See.. That's what it is then.. Jesse is literally the BEST vocalist I've ever worked with, and I've worked with Phil from Whitechapel.. If that's saying much.

I think people are just sorta close minded maybe and are looking for only 'polished' vocal sounds.. Fuck that shit dude (not directed to you lol).. Jesse and danza in general is all about just RAUNCH. Any time I asked Jesse to control his vocals a little more for certain spots, he did it with absolutely no hesitation or problems.. He's just a ZEN screamer.. Which is what I personally like...

I'm just a bit dumbfounded by that comment because those guys are like... Top notch musicians in every way.

Working with Phil from whitechapel DOES speak volumes. I have nothing else to add.

Hey btw, getting even more off topic, any chance of you putting up some audio teasers of any new MMI tracks? Give me a breakdown or a solo man I'm too stoked for the new album!

Working with Phil from whitechapel DOES speak volumes. I have nothing else to add.

Hey btw, getting even more off topic, any chance of you putting up some audio teasers of any new MMI tracks? Give me a breakdown or a solo man I'm too stoked for the new album!

If I have premission, then, FOSH. Just can't promise anything at this point.

As for a favorite mix, I have a soft spot for The Marriage Of Heaven And Hell by A Plea For Purging
Really? I always thought of that album as the most unimpressive, generic, and boring albums (tonally) that joeys done since old Prada. But one good thing came from it, the cymbal pack is awesome and well worth the purchase.

About your upload, if that's the premierproductions deathcore mix, I'm stoked to listen to it later in my car!