Your best G.A.S. purchases

basically everything i own/use atm:D

58061-1-big.jpg

FMU172.rev_adam.p11a-460-80.jpg

4_image008.jpg

greatriverme1nv_l.jpg

JD7-34view-526w.jpg

This things changed the way I work. Now I can have up to 6 different amp chains setup, and I can combine them in any way I see fit. It's got a DI out, REAMP in, 2 FX loops, and and a tuner out. All and all best purchase I've made in a long time.

Aside from that....

I don't know....my ilok?

The third one. (Seems like there's no bridge :zombie:) I don't know if it's the same I own, which is a cheap *lol* metal master BC Rich Warlock, but it's hands down one of the worst guitars I've ever played. :lol:

And it's the only guitar I own at the time being. :p

There is nothing on it...I got it for free, Says bc rich bronze series on the headstock...as i said though its free so it doesnt matter to me lol

Mine would be my new Cakewalk V-Studio 100 - I searched long and hard for the perfect interface/controller that would fit my needs as a solo musician and songwriter and this fits the bill so perfectly. I've gone through PODs, digital mixer/interfaces, several other interfaces of various makes, and this has simply incorporates with Sonar (my DAW of choice) so tightly that my workflow and creativity are at an all time high. It's simple to sit down and record something even when I'm away from my PC as it is also a stand-alone digital mixer WAV recorder with built in effects when out of USB mode. Best purchase I have ever made.

sonar1.jpg

Mine would be my new Cakewalk V-Studio 100 - I search long and hard for the perfect interface/controller that would fit my needs as a solo musician and songwriter and this fits the bill so perfectly. I've gone through PODs, digital mixer/interfaces, several other interfaces of various makes, and this has simply incorporates with Sonar (my DAW of choice) so tightly that my workflow and creativity are at an all time high. It's simple to sit down and record something even when I'm away from my PC as it is also a stand-alone digital mixer WAV recorder with built in effects when out of USB mode. Best purchase I have ever made.

sonar1.jpg

Dude thats awesome!

Best ever - Used Ibanez RG for under $200. Some kid must have left for college and put it in the basement, it was crusty & rusty but just needed TLC.

Worst ever - Behringer V-AMP 3

By the way, anyone interested in buying a barely used V-AMP 3? lol