Show us your studio 2010 [room / racks / backline] - no setup to small !!!

I think this one captures the essence of loving music production.
It sort of says "I haven't got a place to actually do my recording, so I'll just do with what I have!" I LOVE IT! Seriously, the whole room breaths..let's make music..

Plus, you can also bang the AE groupies right at your workplace.
Who much more awesome can this be?
...the answer is none

Here's my very modest setup:

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

MixRoom_noTreatment.jpg

this is my mix-room. no acoustic-treatment yet, but it will come as soon as my recording/rehearsal-room is finished (pics will follow)

regards, khe

I wanted to post pictures of my mixing room so I can show you my superchunks and A7+sub8 but there's a lot of tidying up to be done, so instead here are some photos of my small control room, secondary set of monitors and some other stuff

cr1.jpg

l.jpg

vb1.jpg

vb2.jpg

amp1.jpg

amp2.jpg

here are some pics of my rehearsal/recoring-room, designet by the same acoustican who did jipchen`s studio... not finished yet, but soon... ;) sounds great ;)
CIMG0447_klein.jpg

CIMG0451_klein.jpg

CIMG0453_klein.jpg

CIMG0454_klein.jpg

CIMG0455_klein.jpg

Moved into a new place so I snapped this family portrait, sans my RG2127X because it's missing pickups and its fate is kind of up in the air at the moment.

P1010559.jpg

that B.C.Rich just screems to play some technical death metal with it...
love the amp and guitar choice!

Thanks bro!

It was my main live guitar for ages, but it has recently lost its job to the black Loomis due to having some pretty severe balance issues, even after moving the strap pins around. I'll probably go between them every few weeks (once we find a drummer and start playing regularly again that is) though, it makes you feel like a total badass. I might see if I can get some metal cavity covers made for it to try and get some more weight in the body.

As for the Mark V, I don't think I've ever loved a piece of gear as much as I do it. It does everything I want and that's only scratching the surface of its abilities.