Your latest G.A.S. purchases

ahjteam

Anssi Tenhunen
I looked the first few pages from the Equipment area and didn't find any similiar threads so I decided to do my own... But anyways, I know most of us here have G.A.S., so tell us what you bought recently!

I updated my livegear with:
2 * Radial J48 (Thank god I can finally get rid of that Behringer DI20. What a POS!)
1 * Ibanez TS9 (c'mon! Everyone has to have a tubescreamer!)
1 * Boss TU-2 (...and a tuner too!)
1 * SPL Track One preamp (for the lead vocals) and XLR Y-split cable for it

Just got my UAD-2 Nevana 64 Card yesterday, Just got to mess around with it for a few hours last night, So far its impressive. And about 3 weeks ago i got another oversized Mesa cab for $400, It had only been used a few times, the guy needed some cash and i was glad i could help. :heh:

Not necessarily me (I have serious G.A.S. but also have a serious N.M.T.S. (No money to spend) syndrome), but my guitarist recently purchased an Engl Powerball and a 5150. Got em used and let me tell you it was a stealllllll. Sounds great with the Ibanez 8 String he just got too. Now that I think about it, he needs to go to meetings to tame his G.A.S...the only G.A.S I have to worry about is coming from those stuffed peppers last night...<sigh>

angelus_hgs_trans_black_small_medium_1.jpg

w/

85.jpg
installed in bridge pos.

&

89.jpg
installed in neck pos.

+

zoom_rm100bp.jpg

What were the stock pickups in that Caparison?
this was built for me to my specs, so it had the EMG's from the get.... the pic is from a catalog, and i assume thats Caparison pick-ups in that one. mine looks exctly the same though... just with the EMGs instead... the push/pull for the 89 is on the Tone pot.

I have recently bought a ReampV2, got POD Farm and I´m waiting for Steven Slate 2.5
Anyway, Gears Of War 2, Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, NHL 09, Tales Of Vesperia, Army Of Two, Rock Band 2, Guitar Hero World Tour and Saints Row 2 will keep me busy and poor for a while :D

@James:
The EMG 89 on the neck is better than the 60 or 85? I want to replace my 85 on the neck, as I find it pretty useless. Is there any EMG with a good clean sound? I mean, for strumming like an acoustic guitar.

I ordered a custom Ran Guitars Rhodes style V with some obvious personal choices in features.

Neckthrough, 24 Fret Jet Black Ebony Fretboard no inlays, Reverse ESP style Pointed Headstock, Schaler locking tuners, EMG 81 and 85, String Through body.

I came up with a sorta "Ninja Camo" scheme using black with 3 shades of dark grey so its almost like ghost camo.

You might not even notice it until you are standing right in front of it.

Won't get it until around March '09.

Should look pretty identical to this model I created:

Josh_Custom_Camo_Ran_V.bmp