Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Couple months back I bought Godin ACS and Roland GR20. Couldn't help it, I just had to buy those. The sounds from GR20 vary from shitty to cheesy to great :lol: The acoustic sound from Godin is nice tho

ACS_Slim_Natural_SF_07475538full.jpg

1264-large.jpg

I ordered a custom Ran Guitars Rhodes style V with some obvious personal choices in features.

Neckthrough, 24 Fret Jet Black Ebony Fretboard no inlays, Reverse ESP style Pointed Headstock, Schaler locking tuners, EMG 81 and 85, String Through body.

I came up with a sorta "Ninja Camo" scheme using black with 3 shades of dark grey so its almost like ghost camo.

You might not even notice it until you are standing right in front of it.

Won't get it until around March '09.

Should look pretty identical to this model I created:

Josh_Custom_Camo_Ran_V.bmp

Don't get the schaller locking ones, they are the worst locking tuners I've had.

Get Sperzel they are very good. Planet Waves locking tuners are very good too.

PS: don't get the schallers!

Got Ohmicide and Ohmboys coming at the end of the Protooler Ohmforce group buy (53% off right now).
got Massey CT4 a week ago
got a pair of AT3035 mics last month.

new computer and interface and bass amp are necessities in the next year.

Mesa Recto Stright/slant 4x12 w/v30's for $329 brand new clearance and GC, and a Mesa Recto 2x12 with v30's for $150 at a local shop.:headbang:

I'm not James, but the 89 is usually compared to the 85, only the 89 is tappable. You can get EMG single coils housed in humbuckers if you want a different type of clean sound. Also, running at 18 volts makes my EMG's sound better on clean tones.

Thanks for the info!

Recent acquisitions are:

LTD F207
MD421 with shockmount (got it dirt cheap and its almost new)
Presonus Central Station
Sansamp BDDI
G-Major
Radial X-Amp
Crybaby from hell
George Dennis Volume pedal

Soon to get:

ENGL e530 preamp
foot controller for g-major

:headbang::Smokin::headbang::Smokin::headbang::Smokin::headbang:

Man that caparison is serious! Glad I'm not the only one into the 456 too :D Whats the neck profile on that guy?

And Temps can give us a quick review between your sls's? I love the white sls3, it has the features I'd change on my flametop slsmg (and some I have).

Oktava Mk319 w/ shockmount
Korg Kaossilator
Korg Kaoss Pad 3
Drumkit From Hell Superior

Currently I'm gassing for a cheap 6-string and saving money for a new computer. Almost there!

Oh, and I'm gassing for my custom 8-string which I've already ordered, but it'll take a while for me to get it :erk:

Hahahahahaahahahahaha, the mic, headphone amp, and power conditioner rule Executioner, but did you really need to list a pair of $2 things of Moongel and Headphone hangers? :lol: