Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Hahaha, and how - looks gorgeous Andy! Are those your Randall XL cabs? How do they stack up (no pun intended, hardie har har) to your Mesa Stiletto/Traditonals? (as I recall you have a couple of those too?)

my latest was the SD JB that i picked up from Metaltastic...and it definitely sounds a hell of a lot better than the stock pickups in my ESP

now i'm just pissed because i'm going to have to swap out the bridge p'up as well

Our lead guitarist buys amps, cabs, pedals and new guitars pretty regularly! I get to lend them for recordings :heh:

Latest: Peavey 6505+ :headbang:

So now we have at our disposal: ENGL Fireball & Powerball, Peavey 6505+, Marshall JCM-800, Krank cab, Marshall 1960 cab (900??) with V30s.. amongst other things..

my latest was the SD JB that i picked up from Metaltastic...and it definitely sounds a hell of a lot better than the stock pickups in my ESP

now i'm just pissed because i'm going to have to swap out the bridge p'up as well

Glad you're liking it dude! But, you put it in the neck? o_O

JESUS, you also "just bought" an Engl Invader! :erk: Super jealous...

:lol: I had to shift a lot of gear I wasn't using to get the Axe.. my ibby 2077XL, TC Nova System, a PodXT Live, and a refund on a deal gone sour. I work hard, but to be able to get both of these things at once was more just a fantastic stroke of luck :)

Bump for the holidays sake!

I just bought ODB-3 from a friend. Itchin to get to test this myself, I know a lot of good bands that use this and I have mixed many of them. If you just tweak and blend it nicely, it can give you a very nice grit ;)

EDIT: oh yeah, and I bought myself another K&M micstand. Tall one this time.

I'm getting a Profire 2626 this week. I'm giving it a test drive this weekend and it's clearly better than my 002r. I've got to get M-Powered too I guess.

Last week I got some AKG K240 headphones for $54. Great for detailed editing work, they don't fatigue my ears physically like my ATH-M30s do.

my recent rig buy,
GEDC0059.JPG

How is it you got all the logo plates out on the front of the grill? Seeing that it was both, you must've done that? :headbang: