Your COB Collection

Yeah, I think I can sell the one or other empty bottle at ebay. I don't think it's allowed to sell alcohol there.

You could always sell me one or two of those beer bottles. Would treasure it forever. 1 to drink, 1 to keep in solitude. If you do consider selling any of them please let me know, I think that is one of the coolest COB pieces of "merch" or beverage ever concocted. :kickass:

My rarest shit (I think):
You're Better Off Dead! single, Downfall single, Hate Me 7" single, Tokyo Warhearts Boxset, Something Wild Shape cd, Blooddrunk beermat, COB necklace and Bestbreeder still sealed!
2qdsfiw.jpg

Haha, didn't expect that!!

And last min bidding is a silly idea. If it says the highest bid is £4 and you bid £4. 50 in the last 3 seconds, you could still lose because the highest bidder may have put on a highest bid at £15 and you won't have a clue because it doesn't tell you. I just put on my highest bid that I'm willing to pay at the start and just watch.

Congrats Mitch, I'm sorry for you Brad, :lol: But why didn't you two get those when they were released? What Records offered cool deals, and I supose both of you could have went to the shop and get them as What is an UK shop. I had to order it online, :lol: But I don't regret it one bit.

I posted one ages ago but I don't have an updated one, narr. I think I will when the Hate Me shirt comes through.

I just bought it anyway. I've never seen it anywhere else, ever, and I've wanted it for ages so I just got it.

Now i got

Something wild
Hatebreeder
Follow the reaper(re-release version deluxe with the bonus tracks and enchanced video ATTENTION: It can't be played on comps)
Hatecrew Deathroll
Are you dead yet?
Blooddrunk
+
Tokyo Warhearts
Blooddrunk single