Your COB Collection

Holy Crap. No matter how much shit I collect, it will never match that...that is insane. I soooo wish I had been a fan while that stuff was actually coming out...you literally have everything that really matters to a COB collector.

Today i got this....

dsc00638rr5.jpg

This is my last products :

- Something Wild + Hatebreeder + Tokyo Warheart + Follow The Reaper (Reloaded Edition UK)
-Blooddrunk Box + US Promo + Thailand promo
-Beware The Heavens + To Hell And Back (Nuclear Blast Promo)

The last time I forgot this :

I got my Beware The Heavens picture disc vinyl LP through today, awesome!!

And cobhcjpf: How can you be sure that the "promos" are real? I've seen a few one Ebay but I don't want to waste my money if it's just some kid in his room, burning the albums with a picture embeded on the CD and a cover with the word "promo" on it.

Ok, my newest addition to my collection: Blooddrunk beer. Yeah, it's official, I got it through a competition. Actually I have 20 bottles of it now...

2upbptd.jpg

Did it get you.....................wait for it...................blooddrunk?!?!? LOLZERZ!
No seriously...thats just fucking weird. haha.

There were 20 bottles in the box I got and all in all 24 of these boxes were available in the competition. I drank two bottles and the beer is pretty ok.

Somebody Put Something In My Drink was played live. Holy fuck. One of my favourite covers from them. How was that live?