Your COB Collection

And I also just bought:

xaqdsp.jpg

Does anyone know if they did a To Hell And Back & Suicide By My Side Vinyl LP?????????????

Working my fucking ass off all week. Sure, my job isn't the hardest in the world but I do have to put up with alot of bullshit so something off Ebay every now and then makes up for it.

And these things only cost around £10 so it's nothing crazy. I've bought the Hate Me! and You're Better Off Dead single, the lighter, the pick and the Sinergy thing.

Today I bought the new Edition of Something Wild-Hatebreeder-Tokyo Warheart and Follow the Reaper , and for Sinergy 2 promos Beware The Heavens and Suicide by my side ! !

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

Hmm, I think these "Reloaded" editions of the first three albums are re-released by Nuclear Blast in June, so they aren't the re-issues I mentioned on SOB. They are different versions and probably they will contain another tracklist when it comes to bonus tracks. So far there isn't much more info but as soon as I will get it, I will announce it on SOB.

And I also just bought:

xaqdsp.jpg

Does anyone know if they did a To Hell And Back & Suicide By My Side Vinyl LP?????????????

:kickass:

Today I bought the new Edition of Something Wild-Hatebreeder-Tokyo Warheart and Follow the Reaper , and for Sinergy 2 promos Beware The Heavens and Suicide by my side ! !

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

Wow, where the fuck did you find the promos??

I bought this brand new dvd bootleg last week, called "Live in Nosturi 2005" and is a really cool bootleg for a bootleg. It's a well done rip off from a finish tv program with four short interviews with AL and latvala and full setlist, pretty similar to Stockholm knockout but Chokehold and Bunch me I bleed included. and yeah, this is the famous show that Bunch me I Plead name was inspired. "Living Dead" "Sixbounder" and "Bunch me I Bleed" were the wrong spellings in the show.............
Also I bought Stone LP vinyl Emotional Playground (1991). Cool

and @ <-Warheart-> Really cool Pic disc congratulations!

I bought this brand new dvd bootleg last week, called "Live in Nosturi 2005" and is a really cool bootleg for a bootleg. It's a well done rip off from a finish tv program with four short interviews with AL and latvala and full setlist, pretty similar to Stockholm knockout but Chokehold and Bunch me I bleed included. and yeah, this is the famous show that Bunch me I Plead name was inspired. "Living Dead" "Sixbounder" and "Bunch me I Bleed" were the wrong spellings in the show.............
Also I bought Stone LP vinyl Emotional Playground (1991). Cool

and @ <-Warheart-> Really cool Pic disc congratulations!

I hope you didn't pay too much for it. You can download that from a torrent.

That lighter looks really nice, Mitch.

Ta. :)

so i received Blooddrunk UK Edition and here are the pics of my CD's, DVD's, posters, magazines and autographs... pics of shirts and other clothing in some future... :p

picture440qw3.jpg

picture441bw6.jpg

picture482cf1.jpg

picture486wl4.jpg

picture487bz1.jpg

picture485et4.jpg

that's it...