Your COB Collection

It doesn't even matter if it is the most rare piece of merch, I've sold some relatively easy to get stuff for high prices, it depends on the buyer and what it means to them as well.

I know its not rare as such in that I could go onto eBay and buy one now if I was loaded but it says on one of the sites that they're not currently mass manufactured like the other models and that there's only 40 worldwide at the mo, so in a way they're kind of rare..not that I believe everything I read on the interwebz.

You can get as much Pink ESP's as you want. What was limited and has now been reissued was the Alexi USA Pink LTD.

...? Hey, does anyone know what's the hardest piece of cob merchandise/rarest out there that us fans can get our hands on so I can know what to really look out for apart from the pink Alexi Esp and the other instruments? Like names of demo tapes and that? Saw inearthed demo tapes on eBay a while back and was gutted I never bid on them :cry:

Alexi's two custom Jacksons,some fucker got his hands on them

Alexi's two custom Jacksons,some fucker got his hands on them

Hey, does anyone know what's the hardest piece of cob merchandise/rarest out there that us fans can get our hands on so I can know what to really look out for apart from the pink Alexi Esp and the other instruments? Like names of demo tapes and that? Saw inearthed demo tapes on eBay a while back and was gutted I never bid on them
;) I'd sell my soul for his wildchild RR though,imagine having that hung up on your wall:loco:

Well I've got nothing on Zarok. I have all the CDs [Blooddrunk is the digipak], the Chaos Ridden Years DVD with the poster that came with it for pre-orders, a pick, HCDR poster flag and tour shirt, Blooddrunk pre-order zip hoodie, Trashed, Lost & Strungout pullover hoodie, and the COB crossed-scythes necklace with the name written across in Civitype. And a few magazines they were on the cover of, and posters from said magazines.

Looks like a bootleg to me.

And I was watching this cool Something Wild guitar pick on Ebay the other day and it was 50p for shipping and the starting bid was 99p but about 5 mins before the end of the auction, it went up to £8 and I nearly bid on it but I thought "fuck that, £8 for a fake guitar pick that I won't even use" so I let it go.

I then got an email about a "second chance" and was offered it Buy It Now for £8 but instead, I emailed the seller and asked if I could have it for the starting price. The answer was YES!!!! :D

So I got this for £1.49. Fucking result.

2j11lxu.jpg

Just imagine paying £8 and somehow realising afterwards that you could have gotten it for £6.51 cheaper.