Your COB Collection

cobhcjpf: Hell yeah, it was about time that you finally posted pics of your collection here and I'm glad to see that it became bigger than on the pics you sent me some months ago. I see you have some unofficial stuff there but why not? Even I sometimes buy unofficial COB stuff that looks good, for example the Something Wild flag.

By the way, now I offer these items on ebay:

CHILDREN OF BODOM COBHC FEUERZEUG LIGHTER HATECREW NEU
CHILDREN OF BODOM AUTOGRAMMKARTE AUTOGRAPH CARD 2005
CHILDREN OF BODOM HATE CREW DEATHROLL LP VINYL OVP NEU
CHILDREN OF BODOM ALEXI LAIHO YOUNG GUITAR TRIVIUM NEU
CHILDREN OF BODOM ALEXI LAIHO YOUNG GUITAR MAGAZIN NEU

Check out here: http://search.ebay.de/_W0QQsassZsolarfall1349

Why do you sell this products???

ok very good... hé hé hé....:cool::cool::cool:

I'm very happy to see you Zarok ! ! You go to Wacken this summer???
I'll go to the Rockperry and Wacken and if I can, if I have some money maybe in Dublin ! ! COB RULES ! !

I don't know why the other thread is posted in Off Topic, it's about COB related stuff.

Anyway, huge fanboi alert!!

2 Nuclear Blast black LPs, 1 re-issued PIC LP, 2 Children Of Bodom singles and various Something Wild editions (first edition with blue logo, Japan, digipak, shape CD, deluxe, MCs, promo).

2 Nuclear Blast PIC LPs, 1 re-issued PIC LP, 2 Downfall singles and various Hatebreeder editions (Japan, deluxe, MCs, promo).

1 black LP, 1 green LP, one re-issued PIC LP, 4 box sets with photo cards (one with autographs), limited Japanese edition with extra booklet and re-issued CD version.

2 Nuclear Blast PIC LPs, 1 re-issued PIC LP, 2 Hate Me! yellow vinyl singles, 2 Hate Me! singles and various Follow The Reaper editions (Japan, digipaks, MC, promo).

2 black LPs, 1 re-issued PIC LP, 2 Needled 24/7 vinyl singles, 2 You're Better Off Dead! singles and various CD editions (first edition, Japan, promo). Also limited Bestbreeder edition.

2 PIC LPs, 2 in Your Face and 2 Trashed, Lost & Strungout singles, In Your Face and Trashed, Lost & Strungout DVDs, digipak and various Are You Dead Yet editions (Japan with DVD, promo). I put Chaos Ridden Years there because I didn't know where else to put it.

1 PIC LP with red rim, 1 PIC LP with clear rim, 2 Blooddrunk red vinyl singles, 2 Blooddrunk singles, 2 Blooddrunk enhanced singles and Blooddrunk album promo.

Smaller stuff of merchandise and promo articles.

My whole vinyl stuff on one pic:

+ lots of mags and posters with COB. I was also too lazy to take pics of my shirts and other COB clothing but I own pretty much everything that's listed in the SOB merch section.

Is it possible to get a hold of these things these days? If yes, where?

cobhcjpf: Hell yeah, it was about time that you finally posted pics of your collection here and I'm glad to see that it became bigger than on the pics you sent me some months ago. I see you have some unofficial stuff there but why not? Even I sometimes buy unofficial COB stuff that looks good, for example the Something Wild flag.

By the way, now I offer these items on ebay:

CHILDREN OF BODOM COBHC FEUERZEUG LIGHTER HATECREW NEU
CHILDREN OF BODOM AUTOGRAMMKARTE AUTOGRAPH CARD 2005
CHILDREN OF BODOM HATE CREW DEATHROLL LP VINYL OVP NEU
CHILDREN OF BODOM ALEXI LAIHO YOUNG GUITAR TRIVIUM NEU
CHILDREN OF BODOM ALEXI LAIHO YOUNG GUITAR MAGAZIN NEU

Check out here: http://search.ebay.de/_W0QQsassZsolarfall1349

I really want to buy that lighter but I don't have a credit card so how would I pay? And I understand german pretty good but what what kind of payment method is überweisung?

Jesus christ, you two (cobhcjpf and Zarok).

Why you gotta make my collection look like a piece of shit? :lol:

i just bought the other day Something Wild Deluxe Edition and Blooddrunk LTD UK edition and Blooddrunk Deluxe Edition (CD+DVD)... i'll post some pics of everything as soon as recieve the UK edition Blooddrunk...

I don't know why the other thread is posted in Off Topic, it's about COB related stuff.

Anyway, huge fanboi alert!!

2lasars.jpg

2 Nuclear Blast black LPs, 1 re-issued PIC LP, 2 Children Of Bodom singles and various Something Wild editions (first edition with blue logo, Japan, digipak, shape CD, deluxe, MCs, promo).

2sagn42.jpg

2 Nuclear Blast PIC LPs, 1 re-issued PIC LP, 2 Downfall singles and various Hatebreeder editions (Japan, deluxe, MCs, promo).

vrufpu.jpg

1 black LP, 1 green LP, one re-issued PIC LP, 4 box sets with photo cards (one with autographs), limited Japanese edition with extra booklet and re-issued CD version.

2e53xgh.jpg

2 Nuclear Blast PIC LPs, 1 re-issued PIC LP, 2 Hate Me! yellow vinyl singles, 2 Hate Me! singles and various Follow The Reaper editions (Japan, digipaks, MC, promo).

vo09q8.jpg

2 black LPs, 1 re-issued PIC LP, 2 Needled 24/7 vinyl singles, 2 You're Better Off Dead! singles and various CD editions (first edition, Japan, promo). Also limited Bestbreeder edition.

21do21j.jpg

2 PIC LPs, 2 in Your Face and 2 Trashed, Lost & Strungout singles, In Your Face and Trashed, Lost & Strungout DVDs, digipak and various Are You Dead Yet editions (Japan with DVD, promo). I put Chaos Ridden Years there because I didn't know where else to put it.

2qx1d02.jpg

1 PIC LP with red rim, 1 PIC LP with clear rim, 2 Blooddrunk red vinyl singles, 2 Blooddrunk singles, 2 Blooddrunk enhanced singles and Blooddrunk album promo.

119qtd0.jpg

Smaller stuff of merchandise and promo articles.

My whole vinyl stuff on one pic:
e1docw.jpg

+ lots of mags and posters with COB. I was also too lazy to take pics of my shirts and other COB clothing but I own pretty much everything that's listed in the SOB merch section.

Your keeping the band afloat with all of the shit you bought :lol:

Anyways thats cool. I just started collecting vinyls and its a bithch for prices for limted ed and OOP stuff.