Your COB Collection

I know they have the "I SURVIVED LAKE BODOM" with the reaper on the cover of S.W. in the Hatewear shop, but is the "I survived THE Lake Bodom" and the front has Something Wild actually printed with the reaper, a bootleg or official shirt?

sir Royal Eddie said:
I know they have the "I SURVIVED LAKE BODOM" with the reaper on the cover of S.W. in the Hatewear shop, but is the "I survived THE Lake Bodom" and the front has Something Wild actually printed with the reaper, a bootleg or official shirt?

Both shirts are official. You can't count on that the band's official webshop doesn't sell bootleg shirts.. The first one was released and sold out 10 years ago and they made new Something Wild and Hatebreeder shirts last year because there was a demand for them.

I have a Something Wild t-shirt, that has the Children of Bodom logo on the back, as well as the red silhouette of the Reaper from the Stockholm Knockout album on it.

Is that a bootleg?

Front:
dscf1735xy4.jpg

Back:
dscf1736yt1.jpg

I had to dig it out of the washing machine to take pics, that's what's up with all the wrinkles and shit. :lol:

Well that's balls. I thought for sure it was real, just wanted to make sure. :lol:

Ah well, it's still my favorite Bodom t-shirt, I'm gonna be wearing it to Gigantour.

^ Yeah, I agree, most boots are awesome, but there's many that suck... I mean, just look at the amount of t-shirts with Nazi propaganda that get "Rammstein" shopped onto them, that get sold on Ebay every day... :erk:

This one, has my favorite album cover on it... so I decided to scoop it. I love it whether it's a boot or not. :lol:

┼Victim of the Night┼;7197322 said:
Wow, love this t-shirt... awesome! You're so lucky! :)

I am a sucker for simple, iconic t-shirts, what can I say. :p

^ Yeah, I agree, most boots are awesome, but there's many that suck... I mean, just look at the amount of t-shirts with Nazi propaganda that get "Rammstein" shopped onto them, that get sold on Ebay every day... :erk:

This one, has my favorite album cover on it... so I decided to scoop it. I love it whether it's a boot or not. :lol:

I am a sucker for simple, iconic t-shirts, what can I say. :p

Did you really bid on this?

Did you really bid on this?
I was referring to the Something Wild T-shirt in the second sentence there. It is, my favorite album cover.

I would not buy any Rammstein T-shirt with any of that Nazi bullshit on it, it's a slap-in-the-face to the band and to the fans.

Hello everybody ! ! ! I'm a big fan of COB since a loot of years ! ! I saw this band 22 times and my first gig was during the Follow the Reaper tour ! ! I love this band but I listen black metal, death metal, heavy metal trash metal... ! !
This is my collection ! First Something wild with COB EP and Inearthed

Hatebreeder + Downfall EP :

Tokyo Warheart :.

Follow the Reaper + Hate Me + Bestbreeder :

HateCrew Deathroll + Needled 24/7 + You're vetter Off Dead :

Are you Dead Yet + In Your Face + Trashed Lost and Strungout + Are You Dead yet EP :

Chaos Ridden Years :

Blooddrunk Album + EP

DVD + Bootlegs :

Side projects :

Differents compilations :