Your COB Collection

What's that "Are You Dead Yet?" one that is under the Japanese versions of the album. There was a picture of that on SOB but they said that it wasn't used for anything. Maybe they were going to bring out "Are You Dead Yet?" the song as a single

Impressive collection, cobhcjpf. Is the Suicidal Tendencies cover War Inside My Head on any of those Blooddrunk albums you have?

What's that "Are You Dead Yet?" one that is under the Japanese versions of the album. There was a picture of that on SOB but they said that it wasn't used for anything. Maybe they were going to bring out "Are You Dead Yet?" the song as a single

This is a Spinefarm promo ! ! Only 2 tiltles : Are You Dead yet and oops I Did it Again !

At the moment I don't have The blooddrunk Edition with the Suicidal Tendencies Cover ! ! (At the moment...:headbang:)

I'm waiting a Blooddrunk US Promo + Blooddrunk Box and Blooddrunk normal Edition with the COB glass ! !

Sorry but I can't sell anything products because all are differents ! !! SORRY!
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Later I'll send you the rest of my collection shirts-hoodies- posters ...

This is a Spinefarm promo ! ! Only 2 tiltles : Are You Dead yet and oops I Did it Again !

At the moment I don't have The blooddrunk Edition with the Suicidal Tendencies Cover ! ! (At the moment...:headbang:)

I'm waiting a Blooddrunk US Promo + Blooddrunk Box and Blooddrunk normal Edition with the COB glass ! !

Sorry but I can't sell anything products because all are differents ! !! SORRY!
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Later I'll send you the rest of my collection shirts-hoodies- posters ...

Why are you getting a promo?

@cobhcjpf: nice collection! Is there anything you don't have? :lol:

I don't collect albums, I have only regular Finnish versions and then bunch of cob and warmen promos.

@cobhcjpf: nice collection! Is there anything you don't have? :lol:

I don't collect albums, I have only regular Finnish versions and then bunch of cob and warmen promos.

I have only 1 demo tape ! ! I don't have Implosion of Heaven and Shining...

Very hard to find it ! !

Nice stuff man...i see some that i have as well...Chaos Ridden Years poster and that huge COB flag...

cobhcjpf: Hell yeah, it was about time that you finally posted pics of your collection here and I'm glad to see that it became bigger than on the pics you sent me some months ago. I see you have some unofficial stuff there but why not? Even I sometimes buy unofficial COB stuff that looks good, for example the Something Wild flag.

By the way, now I offer these items on ebay:

CHILDREN OF BODOM COBHC FEUERZEUG LIGHTER HATECREW NEU
CHILDREN OF BODOM AUTOGRAMMKARTE AUTOGRAPH CARD 2005
CHILDREN OF BODOM HATE CREW DEATHROLL LP VINYL OVP NEU
CHILDREN OF BODOM ALEXI LAIHO YOUNG GUITAR TRIVIUM NEU
CHILDREN OF BODOM ALEXI LAIHO YOUNG GUITAR MAGAZIN NEU

Check out here: http://search.ebay.de/_W0QQsassZsolarfall1349

I'm definitely watching that Alexi Laiho Young Guitar magazine extra 26. I've been looking for one of those so long. I really hope I win it for a reasonable price. You do ship to the states right Christoph?

Also repost this because it kind of got oblierated by the huge collection post...

...Does anyone have the Something Wild "I survived the lake bodom" LONG SLEEVE shirt? Or any long sleeve shirt from that, or the hatebreeder or FTR era, for sale? I've always wanted a long sleeve Bodom shirt. If anyone has anything like this PM me or let me know. Thank you!