Your COB Collection

eBay? Been looking for that one myself for ages but I can't find it, same as COB, Downfall and YBOD, which are the only pieces left in my collection (of course having just 1 of each CD/single, not 93256786345892517270562 versions like Zarok :lol:).
Hey, it's only 93256786345892517270561 versions. ;)

Zarok, how many of the Hatebreeder Lp albums u have?
3 Picture LPs (2 Nuclear Blast and 1 Back On Black version).

^Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Why the fuck can't they just sell them instead of fucking bids? I hate it! I wouldn't mind paying 20 euros for each, but I don't want to bid neither I have a Paypal account, shit!

Anyways thanks for the quick response dudes :D

Hey, it's only 93256786345892517270561 versions. ;)

3 Picture LPs (2 Nuclear Blast and 1 Back On Black version).

:lol::lol::lol: Wasn't meant to be offensive in any way, I wish I had as much stuff as you, :lol:

Fucking hell Zarok,you must have funded the recording for blooddrunk,
do you have the tokyo warhearts concert 2???it was a supposedly another recorded gig they did a few days later,it might have been a bootleg though

Fucking hell Zarok,you must have funded the recording for blooddrunk,
do you have the tokyo warhearts concert 2???it was a supposedly another recorded gig they did a few days later,it might have been a bootleg though

It's a bootleg, I believe.

They did a lot of shows with similar setlists around that time.

I only have these:

CD's:

Follow The Reaper
Hate Crew Deathroll
Are You Dead Yet?
Blooddrunk

Tokyo Warhearts

Singles:

Trashed, Lost & Strungout

Other Stuff:

Something Wild- T-shirt
Some magazines, like Soudi's and Inferno's

And those are my all stuf... :lol: Really....

Anyone have an extra or semi reasonable priced Bestbreeder? They have some for 30.00 on Amazon, and I missed my chance at one for 15.00 on ebay.

Haha just a few days ago it came to ebay for 7.99 pounds and I bought it immediately. Then when I got it I released that it was brand new sealed. I'm never unsealing it.

Stuff that I've got from eBay:

Downfall /w the rare Necklace
You're better Off Dead!
Hate Me! Yellow 7" vinyl
Something Wild Shape CD
Bestbreeder sealed!
Hatecrew Crossing Europe 2003 (bootleg)

Think that's it :D

Yeah, I collect them. It's never been used and has no gas so I probably won't even bother filling it. I don't even know why I have a fascination with lighters and underwater creatures.

Yeah, I collect them. It's never been used and has no gas so I probably won't even bother filling it. I don't even know why I have a fascination with lighters and underwater creatures.

Please Warheart sell the lighter to me for more than you bought it. For you it's (almost) just another lighter in your collection. For me it would be very special. I was gonna bid on it on ebay but I didn't get the confirmation code in time to complete my registration there.

No I'm not :mad: Sorry I just had to, everytime I see the thread title those three words come to mind.

[/silly]

...? Hey, does anyone know what's the hardest piece of cob merchandise/rarest out there that us fans can get our hands on so I can know what to really look out for apart from the pink Alexi Esp and the other instruments? Like names of demo tapes and that? Saw inearthed demo tapes on eBay a while back and was gutted I never bid on them :cry:

Please Warheart sell the lighter to me for more than you bought it. For you it's (almost) just another lighter in your collection. For me it would be very special. I was gonna bid on it on ebay but I didn't get the confirmation code in time to complete my registration there.

But the thing is, it's not just another lighter to me. I wanted it because it's a rare piece of COB merch that I've never seen before AND it's a lighter so it makes it extra special to me too.

...? Hey, does anyone know what's the hardest piece of cob merchandise/rarest out there that us fans can get our hands on so I can know what to really look out for apart from the pink Alexi Esp and the other instruments? Like names of demo tapes and that? Saw inearthed demo tapes on eBay a while back and was gutted I never bid on them :cry:

The pink ESP Laiho sig model? Rare? Are you serious? I could go online and buy that right now.

But the InEarthed demo tapes are extremely rare, as far as I know.

I know its not rare as such in that I could go onto eBay and buy one now if I was loaded but it says on one of the sites that they're not currently mass manufactured like the other models and that there's only 40 worldwide at the mo, so in a way they're kind of rare..not that I believe everything I read on the interwebz.