Your COB Collection

I'm not buying the re-issues of albums that I already have just for the covers. All the videos are on Chaos Ridden Years.

I bought this brand new dvd bootleg last week, called "Live in Nosturi 2005" and is a really cool bootleg for a bootleg. It's a well done rip off from a finish tv program with four short interviews with AL and latvala and full setlist, pretty similar to Stockholm knockout but Chokehold and Bunch me I bleed included. and yeah, this is the famous show that Bunch me I Plead name was inspired. "Living Dead" "Sixbounder" and "Bunch me I Bleed" were the wrong spellings in the show.............
Also I bought Stone LP vinyl Emotional Playground (1991). Cool

and @ <-Warheart-> Really cool Pic disc congratulations!

Why did you buy buy that one? You could have downloaded/asked for it, :lol: Ask before buying a bootleg next time dude, but nice about the Stone EP.

so i received Blooddrunk UK Edition and here are the pics of my CD's, DVD's, posters, magazines and autographs... pics of shirts and other clothing in some future... :p
picture485et4.jpg

that's it...

Wtf is that Blooddrunk verison?

I was listening to all of the re-issues today and well, most notable on FTR, it sounds if they were a bit remastered? I could be wrong, but FTR definitely had some bass boost to it, and I heard some fills and leads stand out like they never have on my old FTR (nuclear blast version.) Can anyone comment if there was any slight remixing or remastering, because it seems there are some tiny noticeable differences here and there, to me at least.

Yeah, I've been getting interested in all this collecting stuff ever since I saw Zarok's and cobhcjpf's collections. I'm not getting EVERYTHING and 5 of each, but a few cool rare items would be nice. I think I've started off quite well for 2 weeks.

Hate Me single
You're Better Off Dead single
Beware The Heavens picture disc LP
In Your Face picture disc LP
SW guitar pick
COBHC lighter
Blooddrunk picture disc red rim LP

Yeah i bought some stuff as well when i saw Zarok's collection :p

Tokyo Warheart Lp
Hatebreeder LP
AYDY? LP

And im gonna get SW,HCDR and FTR as well...

We've been all shocked and then put into a collector mood since Zarok and cobhcjpf showed their collections, :lol:

:lol: Both asked the same question in the same way!!

:lol: Because we want to know WTF that thing is! It's big box and says Children Of Bodom, so me wants it!! :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I've been getting interested in all this collecting stuff ever since I saw Zarok's and cobhcjpf's collections. I'm not getting EVERYTHING and 5 of each, but a few cool rare items would be nice. I think I've started off quite well for 2 weeks.

Hate Me single
You're Better Off Dead single
Beware The Heavens picture disc LP
In Your Face picture disc LP
SW guitar pick
COBHC lighter
Blooddrunk picture disc red rim LP

Indeed, quite a good start, :lol:

-[chop]-;7259284 said:
Yeah i bought some stuff as well when i saw Zarok's collection :p

Tokyo Warheart Lp
Hatebreeder LP
AYDY? LP

And im gonna get SW,HCDR and FTR as well...

Where'd you get them from? I've seen the first albums but not seen AYDY.

I was listening to all of the re-issues today and well, most notable on FTR, it sounds if they were a bit remastered? I could be wrong, but FTR definitely had some bass boost to it, and I heard some fills and leads stand out like they never have on my old FTR (nuclear blast version.) Can anyone comment if there was any slight remixing or remastering, because it seems there are some tiny noticeable differences here and there, to me at least.
You mean this?
http://www.scythes-of-bodom.com/site.php?go=differences&lang=en

sorry guys for the delay... i bought that on Ebay as a limited edition version... it's just a bigger box with Blooddrunk CD and DVD, and a flag... that's why it's that bigger...

EDIT: exclusive EMP edition...