YOur Equipment

Shuuuuu, all of ya. Your equip is awesome. I mean it. Most of your guitars and amp are my wonders. I wish to have such as them........ Especjaly that Jackson RR/LL limited model. Wow, that would be grat.
I have nowadays........
Myaones KTM-2 giutar [bet that never heard of that]
Ripper Amp, a copy of Marshall
And my pesonal favourite Zoom 505II guitar pedal
Hehe, preety sucking stuff I have........

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica
Seagul acoustic
a nice big fender tube amp
Zoom 3030 effects
I have some other cool stuff I haven't played in so long I don't even remember the names

jesus christ, how do all you guys afford this shit? am i the only poor one here? anyway, im saving up for a new amp right now, so does anyone have any suggestions? im not much of a gearhead so i dont know shit about amps.

general questions:

whats the deal with tube amps? why are these so great?

how come i see some amps that are like 120W that are cheaper than the same brand of amp that's only 100W? this wattage shit throws me off.

are Crates any good? i cant really afford a Marshall, unless i just buy the head now and the cabinet later, which i dont have the patience for. plus everyone and their mom has a Marshall. oh yeah, and VHT, are those good?

im lookin to play general metal and occasionally Backyard Babies-ish rock n roll, so all i really want is something loud and distorted. help me out, guitar tech-heads.

ESP EX-350 EXPLORER
ESP LTD V-350
Gibson 67's Flying V
Fender '65 Super Reverb Combo
Boss ME-33 Multiple Effects
Boss MT-2 (I don't use since I bought the ME-33)

Guitar: Gibson Les Paul Heritage... And I'm thinking about getting a new guitar... Perhaps B.C. Richmond's Beast...
Amplifier: Axtech 30W... It suck's... I have to get better...
I don't have any pedals or anything yet... Maybe next summer... Maybe...

Guitar: Yamaha Pacifica 112 (very good guitar for that price)
and i bought a B.C.Rich Warlock last week (relly cool)

Amp: Marshall G30RCD (only 30watt but more powerfull than i thought at first and it sounds really good)

Effects: Ibanez Thrashmetal TM5 Soundtank (the amp's distortion is good but was a bit too weak for the style of music i want to play *g*)

Arion Stereo Phaser (I use it VERY seldom and in fact I dont really need it)

Guitar(s) : Ibanez S470 with emg 81/85 combo pups, Epi imitation hunk of junk strat(I only use it to detune it and learn songs since it has a tune-o-matic bridge, i would never ever gig with it again)

Amp: Peavey Bandit 112 (Eh, it's alright) My next amp purchase hopes to be a 5150 head and cab

Effects: Boss Metal Zone, Boss Digital Delay DD-3, Boss Acoustic Simulator, Boss TU-2 tuner, Yeah I know, boss overkill, lol. And I have a zoom1010 that I dont use because it's shit.

I like my distorted tone I get, it's crunchy as all hell, unlike most muffled nonsense I hear coming from metal zones. My clean tone leaves a lot to be desired, I blame it on the amp.

Im thinking of buying a Jackson RR.
Wich one should I get? What is the cheapest one??

Neway, my equipment is:

Fender mexican strat (lefty)
Park 30watt (cheap amp, but dont care)
Other huge home made amp.
BOSS MT-2 Metal zone

Jackson DXMG Dinky
Crate 65 watt combo amp ("borrowed' from a friend one sunday, turned into a year and a half)
BOSS Metal Zone pedal.
BOSS DS-1 Distortion pedal.
Dunlop Crybaby wah pedal.

dilema1362 said:
Ive got a piece of shit Samick strat-wanna-be. It wouldnt be so bad if the intenation wasnt all fuct, and i have no cash to get a tune up. for actually playing shows i use my friends ibanez something or other (looks like an impregnated SG).

ive got a 120W Crate gfx-212. The clean tones on the amp can have a really rich tone to them. The distortion isnt actually all that bad either. By playing with the "shape" knob you can go from a think metal "crunch" to a more trebly (is that even a real word) punkish gain.

And last and definatly least, somewhere in my house there is also a DOD 4x effects pedal, but for some reason the effects loop on my amp wont work properly, so i just dont use it. plain and simple.

i sounded like such an idiot!!!! dear god man

ag3-40mm.jpg