YOur Equipment

Feel_The_Force said:
Metal Zone is shit, Digitech DM or Line 6 Uber Metal are good dist. pedals. And yeah the Krank is great, but it costs an arm and a leg for what it is.

I just saw on the back of this month's Guitar One that Krank has a distortion pedal now.

My equipment...

Guitars:

Jackson RR3
Gibson Les Paul with EMG 81 and 85

Amps:
Crate XT120R 120W Combo
Marshall MG15CDR 15W Combo (I think)

xshadowsoulsx said:
My equipment...

Guitars:

Jackson RR3
Gibson Les Paul with EMG 81 and 85

Amps:
Crate XT120R 120W Combo
Marshall MG15CDR 15W Combo (I think)
ha,I have your amp and guitar,which RR3 is it?

You bastard. :lol: Ive been thinking of buying EMGs for it as well. But you also got the black hardware too, right?

Your right, it pretty much is the same thing, just a half stack :p

Yea it looks awesome because everything on the guitar is black so it looks really sick

Yeah it is really awesome. Ive played one at Guitar Center, and If it was out when I bought my RR3, I probably would have boughten that one (even though it is more expensive) but it sounds so much better.

How much did you spend on it?

its $650 at guitar center,i dont know if you know this but you can usally ask for about $100 off right when you go in for guitars in this price range,thats where I got it

no because when equipment comes into stores it is way over price,now listen to me when I say this, Nothing is the price it should be,everything should be lower

I dont really know right now what I want to buy. I dont have that much money, and the guitar I would be looking at, Guitar Center doesnt have that brand.

ok well ill give you an Idea anyways
you are looking at a 1000 dollar amp
they see you looking at the amp and price tag
"are you interested in that?"
"yes but it is a little out my price range, I ll take it for 800"
"how about 846?"
"815"
"alright"

yea but once you do it once you realize how over priced everything is you dont feel like a jackass anymore