YOur Equipment

yea,I guess but its still over priced thats why when you ask for a bunch of money off they say fine,they actaully have a limit of how low they can go,so if there is a limit then there is defentely room for bargining

heh no problem,just dont tell too many poeple,if more stupid poeple buy things at full price then the bargan prices can go just a little bit lower

Crap pic, but

123hp0.jpg

+ line 6 uber metal pedal

ORIGINALY POSTED BY CONTI
ok well ill give you an Idea anyways
you are looking at a 1000 dollar amp
they see you looking at the amp and price tag
"are you interested in that?"
"yes but it is a little out my price range, I ll take it for 800"
"how about 846?"
"815"
"alright"
the bad thind for me is that i live in mexico an those things are overpriced here

Poss said:
i actually got a 800$(it actualy sold 875$ at the big retailler) acoustic guitar at 400$ because it had a scratch on it.

i never found the scratch.

Thats another thing. If you find a scratch/dent, you should get some money off. I played a Randy Rhoads there awhile ago that said "new" but had a huge chip on the long end.

lol i shave my balls with 50 watts :D

lol sorry joe... :) what brand is it?

lol Randall RG50TC.

Yeah i knew someone would say it, but the thing is i have no need for a huge stack of 100000 watts. I just need a good amp to give me a great thrash metal tone, and i will only use it in the band, so there is no point buying a well expensive amp which i won't use that much.

And 50 watts is not what it actually does when we are talking tube amps, if it is tube and says 50 watts it will probably do 100 when cranked up fully.

Anybody got a Mesa/Boogie V-Twin? I got a loan of one a while back, probably the best piece of kit i've ever used.. used to leave it on for an hour before I played, so that the tube would heat up like fuck and it'd sound incredible. =D