Your favorite Death vocal performance

I assume we're not talking only about straight death metal.

Corpsegrinder and Ross Dolan for sheer power.
Mikael Stanne and Atheist for dynamicism.
Destroyer 666 and Dismember, Sepultura and Soilwork for energy
Demilich, Wicked Innocence, Gorguts, Psycroptic (Chalky) for innovation

since when were Destroyer 666 death metal?

His vocals are very unique. They are very low, but not grunty or growly, almost to the point of cleanliness. They suit the music very well.

How do you like him? I think you are the only true metal fan that likes them.
I love his growls, they were just an instant preference, whether they're more more clear traditional growls like on Cannibal Corpse's The Bleeding or on the latest CD Commandment, Barnes hasn't let me down yet, even though his growls re more gravelly they're still very good.

Six Feet Under is Death Metal and use death growls, they don't fit what you generally look for in Death Metal but they're good for what they've done, they're a band similar to Obituary yet Obituary doesn't get shit on like SFU, not saying Obituary isn't a good band, they are, I just expected SFU to get a little more respect than they do now. And I like Six Feet Under better than Obituary, better vocals, both had good songs but I like Six Feet Under's best songs better than Obituary's, both had the same guitar player Allan West at one time, and I'm a;most certain both bands are friends, anyways, Six Feet Under isn't you traditional death metal band but they are one, nonetheless.

Bite the Pain is probably the best vocal performance I've ever heard!

I'd have to put 'Spirit Crusher' marginally ahead of that. And the 'Painkiller' cover as well. Even though it's not really death vocals, Chuck's screams are enough to sear the hairs off your ass.

I also need to mention Mikael Stanne on the entire The Gallery album.