Your favourite beer

Speaking of US brews, I had Southern Tier's Gemini the other day. It's fantastic! My friends and I loved it!

Thanks to ABQ, I've had some fantastic Canadian beers... that I should've known about :p

Unibroue's La Fin Du Monde... amazing. That brewery in general is amazing.

I also found Dieu Du Ciel's Solstice, which, like Unibroue, is from Quebec, Canada, and it is great!

I think I'll have to go grab some 'gique beers for the weekend after all this talk about Belgium. I need to look hard to find Rochefort in corked 750's. My buddy up in Colorado was raving about getting one of the three corked 8s in the state. Bastard!

I'll probably end up with a Brother Thelonius (North Coast) and a Maredsous or Chimay. Unless I see something new... I still have a Samichlaus and an Old Guardian in the fridge. Speaking of which, if you see Stone's Old Guardian Belgo, get it!

Maybe I'll get lucky and come across the Ovila Dubbel.

I enjoy Maredsous and Chimay.
I just tried Chimay Blue on the weekend, and it was definitely enjoyable... the only problem (unfair to the brew) was that I had it after 4 different big beers, so it wasn't as WOW! as it would've been.

Yeah, I want an Alpha King. Actually, I want all of their brews...

My dad is from Iowa and he and my mom went on a trip back to his family last summer. I was trying to convince him to drive and make a pit stop for me along the way, but he didn't understand the import of my request. haha

J-Dubya, I notice in your profile picture that you have a Newcastle Brown Ale in your hand. I really
like that beer. But today at the store I saw Newcastle Summer Ale and was wondering if you had ever
tried some?

:kickass:

I forgot about that link you posted, Shred. I shall read it shortly.

I recently acquired 3 750mL bottles of Unibroue's La Terrible. I am so excited to try this stuff... as is Proulxski, whom luckily lives where this stuff is made.

We shall have a drink together, man!

My wife brought me home a couple of bottles of Leffe, a Belgian Blond Ale. It tasted very smooth
and like vanilla or caramel and citrus. Very drinkable. 6.6 alcohol content. I wanted to know where in Belgium it came from. Turns out it's mass produced by the European arm of Anheuser Busch. You can get cases at Costco for $26.00. Still very tasty though.