Your favourite Swano project?

my favourite will always be nightingale, no doubt about it.

besides, almost every swano project i ever heard i liked a lot, like odyssey, pan-thy-monium, infestdead but nightingale gets all the applausses!!
HAHA

VIVA CHILE MIERDA !! FELIZ 18 !!!

Of the CDs he's been involved with, I guess I like Moontower, Edge of Sanity's Crimson and Nightingale's The Closing Chronicles.

Of his projects, Edge of Sanity is the best.

yah man, seriously grimcore shit... they did a demo called "The Eighth Enochian Key" kicked serious ass.... mostly session members as they couldnt find members that were "true" to the ancient Pagan past of Norway... Dan had a limited role, more of a Consultant.. I think.. maybe I have him confused with someone else...

The best track was the now cult 30 minute epic, "...a firmament of invidious massacre"

Went a little something like this...

Grimtal – Lead Guitar, Vocals
Marlafar – Lead Guitar, Vocals
Faldoom – Session Bass
Alegius – Session Drums
Norteous – Session Drums
Hellbeast – Session Drums
Eärstfald – Session Keyboards

Yes, there were 3 drummers... I think it went out of print, so its pretty cult.. if you can find one, let me know, mines a CDR copy.

found this ones:

analcorpse.jpg
analcorpse_back.jpg

I've heard a few tracks on a disc somewhere a while ago - it's pretty brutal :eek: Didn't they record some new shit not long ago?

actually, now that I think of it... those from Chicago... I saw this in Subculture... ( I am typing this out so sorry for typos... )

Coming fall of 2002 from Myopic Recordings:
The Dark Night of Galifan
The Definative Analcorpse Retrospective

This highly anticipated collection includes the rare and long since out-of-print demos; Celebration of the Northwinds' Return, Necrolust, Masquerade of the Immortals, as well as previously unreleased Analcorpse classics resurrected from the catacombs. The retrospective will be entirely remastered and packaged with new artwork and liner notes direct from the band. Experience one of the scene's most prolific, notorious and significant acts in true necro fashion.

Its what I found in web:

This highly anticipated collection includes the rare and long since out-of-print demos; Celebration of the Northwinds' Return, Necrolust, Masquerade of the Immortals, as well as previously unreleased Analcorpse classics resurrected from the catacombs. The retrospective will be entirely remastered and packaged with new artwork and liner notes direct from the band. Experience one of the scene's most prolific, notorious and significant acts in true necro fashion.

yea dude, must be the same press-thingie.... I cant wait... the demos are really cool, but there is way too much high end in the recording, hopefully the remastering will bring out some of the magic... great riffs, awesome drums... I cant wait, should be killer. ColdDarkNord... cant believe you have the artwork for the first demo, way out of print and very rare, I am jealous.....