Your favourite Swano project?

Easily Edge of Sanity. Not only for one of the best albums ever, it broke so many preconceptions about what death metal was all about and could be as well as showcasing a brilliant three-guitar attack that shames Maiden's latest. Moontower gets a close second.

Edge of Sanity. Odyssey comes close (much better than Nightingale). Moontower strikes me as a bit dull for some reason. Uncreation, Patchworks and In Empty Phrases are really excellent, but the rest of the album seems to be lacking in the catchy melodies that characterise Dan's work, and just sound a bit plodding to me.

I have the 4-Cd boxset with nearly all demos on there. And I love them all. In some way they are different. They are more progressive as the released albums. It's like they had a lot of tempo or bar/beat changes. but they are all really worth buying. The first one "A collection of wordls pt. I" where Dan was 15, sounds a bit unexperienced, but in a nice way. But you should get "Collection of worlds pt. II"

Well i know they used to be available on dans webstie , but that ones nomore , i emailed him about it , but never got anything back(i understand hes busy , so no big deal) do you know of any places , online?