YOUR First Exposure to Rock.......

as lame as it may sound my first exposure to rock was when i was five and i was watching saturday night live with my parents and they had guns n roses on there.

then when i was ten one of my moms friends was upgrading his tapes to cd and i ended up with most of the tapes. most of it was jimi hendrix and pink floyd and bob marley adn other types of assorted hippie shit but within that collection was master of puppets and black flag and ive been hooked on rock n roll ever since

then as i sit here and write this i realize, damn ive been hooked on rock music half my life.

as lame as it may sound my first exposure to rock was when i was five and i was watching saturday night live with my parents and they had guns n roses on there. at the time i thought it was the coolest thing ever but now i see footage of guns n roses and its just hard to watch because their stage show is so terrible even tho the songs are good

then when i was ten one of my moms friends was upgrading his tapes to cd and i ended up with most of the tapes. most of it was jimi hendrix and pink floyd and bob marley adn other types of assorted hippie shit but within that collection was master of puppets and black flag and ive been hooked on rock n roll ever since

then as i sit here and write this i realize, damn ive been hooked on rock music half my life.