Your In Flames Collection

So you're saying that Come Clarity, for example, is harder to get into than Whoracle?

New fans fucking disgust me.

I haven't got CC yet, though I'm planning on at some point, I want to see if it's REALLY that awful.

Etc, I really love albums like St anger and Virtual XI, you should know what bands I'm speaking of.

I haven't got CC yet, though I'm planning on at some point, I want to see if it's REALLY that awful.

Etc, I really love albums like St anger and Virtual XI, you should know what bands I'm speaking of.

ST. gAyNGER

A masochist?
And CC is really good, regardless of what these faggots say.

You were talking about the songs CC and Whoracle?

I've heard them both and neither of them is really hard to get to, but I prefer CC as Whoracle was just a strange, yet cool instrumental.

Lunar Strain
Subterranean
Jester Race
Whoracle
Black-ash Inheritence
Colony
Clayman
Reroute to Remain
Soundtrack to Your Escape

I actually HAD Come Clarity and ASoP for like two days. :lol:

Also, most of these I got from other people rather than buying them. :[

I wish something besides Come Clarity and ASoP was in stores so I could buy my own copy.

I forgot to mention that I downloaded just about all of the EP albums, though the only one I actually listen to is Black-Ash.