Your job/hobbies

I test web-based software for a Financial Services company. It’s ‘ight.

My hobbies pretty much consist of my band Silent Lapse (more info in my sig, plus we have a message board on here) and I love to cook and make anything that can be consumed, most recently I’ve been brewing beer to much success. I also write a lot of my own music and have a solo black metal/ambient project in the works.

Job: Actress/waitress/dancer

Hobbies: extreme metal, dancing, singing, drinking, painting/drawing, making shit and deviant behavior... Kinda an artsy death fag :(

I recently graduated and thinking about getting a real person job to pay my bills, and to pay for more metal, dance class and acting classes. I love sociology and interviewing/talking to different types of people. Have always made strange relationships with people so thinking about writing a book one day. We'll see.

also, for what it's worth, the community colleges here in California pay more than the CSUs do.

source: I teach at three CCs and have taught at CSULB

Work at a printshop. 8.5 years

Hobbies:
Guns, an expensive hobby and right now ammo is hard to come by. Bah!

Comics, also expensive, but I love them.

Guitar, I'd play more if I had people to play with. Springfield totally sucks dick for original music.

Mtn biking, I love the shit out of it. Started riding for the sole purpose of losing weight, now I love it

Movies...

Forgot my favorite one...... D&D!

You should look into reloading, slaps a new hobby on the list and it'll come in handy! Also I too am a dnd nerd, kudos.:Smokedev:

Work at a printshop. 8.5 years

Hobbies:
Guns, an expensive hobby and right now ammo is hard to come by. Bah!

Comics, also expensive, but I love them.

Guitar, I'd play more if I had people to play with. Springfield totally sucks dick for original music.

Mtn biking, I love the shit out of it. Started riding for the sole purpose of losing weight, now I love it

Movies...

Forgot my favorite one...... D&D!

Job: I'm a phone jockey at a life insurance company. I have a BSBA in Finance and I'm working towards being an actuary (not very well lately. I haven't picked up a study manual in months).

Hobbies: Video gaming (lately), reading, drinking beer, DnD

Theres another dude on this thread that mentioned dnd too, we should start up a play by post campaign! Its hard getting people together nowadays :zombie:

I am clearly new since I am replying to people in a rather confused jackass fashion.

I'm currently a janitor, was previously a snake handler for BHB Reptiles. Very reputable company in the herpetology community. I also spent some time in bluecross and as a dog handler. More of an animal than a people person. Attending classes towards a business and accounting degree so I can become the entrepeneur my hobbies have made of me.

Those hobbies include...
Skeleton articulation and bone collecting/ bleaching
Shooting with my partner
Fishing
Listening to enjoyable music
Writing lyrics to instrumental music
Singing/growling/screaming those lyrics
Playing too many video games
Tabletop games (Most recently 40k, got 1000 points of Tyranid)
Pen drawing
Metal Detecting
Disc Golf
Reading (Clive Barker is my favorite author)

I'm thinking the bone bleaching and articulation will end up being the most lucrative, working on getting some taxidermy training from a local professional too so that'll come in handy.

Metal detecting has not been the most profitable venture. Don't even ask I'll just get pissed then sad because that thing was fucking expensive.

Work: Working for Metroland Media, feeding flyers into a machine which then feeds them into newspapers.

School: Not currently.

Hobbies: Drawing, sketching, painting, smoking mad ganj, playing guitar, watching a shit-ton of Star Trek, and chillin' with the woman.

Someone mentioned brewing beer. My brother has started doing that in a country where alcohol is illegal.

I work for an Internet Marketing company. I started out 5 years ago as a PHP developer, which then moved to also include web design skills (which is my strength) and now I manage most of our Search Marketing stuff (all the advertising you see on google, bing, on websites, etc.) while mentoring others on the design stuff.

I also run my side stuff (like this site) under the name "Creation Nation/MetalAges Media" which I am currently ramping up again. I'll start building out all my domains (digital real estate!) - of which I have around 400+. Lots of work to do but hopefully I have an empire one day that will be my full time job, working for myself. I also am getting back into affiliate marketing.

Hobbies, too many, and not enough time for them all!
- Video games (PC, Battlefield 3 mainly - and spend too much time on Clash of Clans...)
- I play/write music (guitar, bass, vocals) and want to get all my crap recorded before I die one day.
- Entrepreneur. I love learning stuff involving the Internet. What's work to most I do for fun (see "Creation Nation" above)
- Love movie watching.
- Mountain biking (mostly local trail riding).
- Cars. Want to start hot-rodding my '92 Mustang. Also have a 2010 Camaro SS.
- Internet. Sponge it!

Dadilo: Omodua Morjatharzu.
(Job: The Supreme Divine Dark Lord of the Morjathar Universe.)

Amande: Threjūm, rejongral, juthur.
(Hobbies: Damaging, destroying, war.)
:devil:

Now seriously.
Job: Currently not working. Getting ready for business.
Hobbies:
  • Conlanging and conworlding.
  • Reading.
  • Wine.
  • Doing my own self help stuff.

My hobbies are drawing, painting, crafts, writing music and lyrics. I will post some examples of my lyrics soon.

Job: I'm a phone jockey at a life insurance company. I have a BSBA in Finance and I'm working towards being an actuary (not very well lately. I haven't picked up a study manual in months).

Hobbies: Video gaming (lately), reading, drinking beer, DnD

Speaking for working towards being an actuary, I have an interview for a low level analyst position on Wednesday. It pretty much wraps up actuarial science, finance and accounting into one, so this is pretty much probably an awesome position if I get it.

I also started studying for the preliminary exams again

Jobs:
Currently unemployed, and I'll probably dread the day I finally find a job because, chances are, it won't be something I'm particularly satisfied with, but whatever. I still need one nevertheless

Hobbies:
I play 4 instruments, I haven't played the piano in a while and need to start back at some point. I only really play guitar and bass these days.
I am a Luciferian and tend to spend some time reading, especially demonology and occult literature.
I also am a pretty dedicated weightlifter, been so since I was around 12 or 13. Still not quite as big as I'd like to be, probably won't get there naturally...

Speaking for working towards being an actuary, I have an interview for a low level analyst position on Wednesday. It pretty much wraps up actuarial science, finance and accounting into one, so this is pretty much probably an awesome position if I get it.

I also started studying for the preliminary exams again

Actuaries work long hours and have a ton of exams and shit to take. Good money though.

Lately I've been playing a shitton of racquetball. Getting pretty good. I've got to decide now if I'm going to do grad school immediately, join the military active duty, or get civilian jerbb.

Guess I'll add to the info I posted back in august... forgot to mention I collect spiders. Actually got a new rack of test tubes today for alcohol wet preservation, summer and its arachnid bounty can't come fast enough!

I'm back in placid and have applied for 3 jobs. I'm going to give Hannaford and Price Chopper another shot also. I usually work in restaurants or landscape.