Your last album purchase/trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last CD purchases were a bit weird as I bought
Arch Enemy - Wages of Sin, because I have the import but want the bonus cd...
Soilwork - that chaos album , can't remember title, and it's still on order
Incubus - Morning View
Slipknot - Iowa

I recieved some promotion cd´s yesterday and worth to mention is:

Excommunion - "Superior" ;Brilliant satanic deathmetal with very long and complex songs....

Khold - "Phantom" : Im not very much into them, but its a quite good album..

Mactätus - "Suicide"; Fast and wellplayed blackmetal with a couple of new elements...

Seth - "Divine X" ; Genious blackmetal!

last cd i bought was Mozart... his symphonies 40 and 41. before that i got "IX Equillibrium" - Emperor... and yes that cd is 5 times better then prometheus.:)

My last purchases:
Boosty's Rubberband "Bootsy? Player of the year" (70's funk)
Roger Williams "Yellow bird" (piano stuff from the 60's - has 2 good tracks: "The song of the rain" & "O, mio babbino caro (oh my beloved daddy)".
"Original motion picture soundtrack The Whisperers" - John Barry (from '67)
"Original motion picture soundtrack Zulu" - John Barry
"Original motion picture soundtrack On Her Majesty's Secret Service" - John Barry

sold 10 of my brothers nu-metal cds and got myself a second hand shadows fall of one blood cd for £7 which is £18 in the record shops!

Hey Butterfly, isn't £18 kind of the average price for a cd in England? I was in London 3 years ago I think and I was a little shocked that everything was son expensive. I only bought vinyl as I'm a vinyl freak, but a guy I know bought the Blink182 cd "Enema of the state" for £22 and two weeks later he could buy it here in Denmark for what is equal to aprox. £10. Bummer. The average cd price here in Denmark is aprox. £11-£13.
Blood on my hands, in my opinion Rust in Peace is Megadeth's best record, but if you don't like it doesn't mean that you haven't listened enough to it (or though it could have), maybe you just don't like it, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.