Your last album purchase/trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard the post lost an enveloppe of me containing 40€. I mean fuck the postal system! I have to save my money for 3 weeks before I have another 40€! I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM

Originally posted by humus666
I just heard the post lost an enveloppe of me containing 40€. I mean fuck the postal system! I have to save my money for 3 weeks before I have another 40€! I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM

Hmm, what was it for?
And which country was this?

My latest purchases:
Curved Air - Phantasmagoria
Drowningman - How They Light Cigarettes
Gentle Giant - Playing The Fool (live)
Human Remains - Where Were You When (2CD)
Obituary - Cause Of Death
Roxy Music - Stranded
Talking Heads - More Songs About Buildings And Food
Van Der Graaf Generator - Aerosol Grey Machine
Van Der Graaf Generator - Vital (live)

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
Hmm, what was it for?
And which country was this?

It was the money for two shirts and two demo's. The money was send from Belgium too Poland. I should of send registered, I should have done that...

Aah fuckit, why blame myself? War against the postal system! War I tell you! Stop burning churches, burn postoffices!

Originally posted by humus666

It was the money for two shirts and two demo's. The money was send from Belgium too Poland. I should of send registered, I should have done that...

Aah fuckit, why blame myself? War against the postal system! War I tell you! Stop burning churches, burn postoffices!

Man, that much suck so much!
But um war on post offices is not good, then nothing will definetly go thru :lol:

And I will definetly send my money registered.

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
Man, that much suck so much!
But um war on post offices is not good, then nothing will definetly go thru :lol:

And I will definetly send my money registered.

yes indeed, now I have to refund my friend money I don't have... and I really wanted to buy the new Darkthrone vinyl reissues...

Status
Not open for further replies.