Your last album purchase/trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought The Wall from Pink Floyd today after having Dark Side of the Moon in my CD player for about a solid month. Dammit I love PF.

Just yesterday I bought Tales From The Thousand Lakes by Amorphis(with the 4 extra Black Winter Day songs), and Wages Of Sin by Arch Enemy.

Though I got ripped off with the Arch Enemy one. It was the special edition 2-disc one. But when I opened it on the way home on the subway, there was no second disc. It was a 2-disc holder, but with only one disc! >=o

I'm returning it today and I might pick up Dead Heart In A Dead World by Nevermore or Smell Of Rain by Mortiis, too.

Mayhem - tribute, Originators Of The Northern Darkness
Ragnarok - In Nomine Sathanas
Enslaved - Monumension
Theory In Practice - Colonizing The Sun
Unleashed - Hell's Unleashed
Soilwork - Natural Born Chaos
Thorns - Thorns

I bought the new Halford yesterday but my 4 orders from the End turned up last week (Sentenced: Cold White Light) then Monday (Dreamevil), Tuesday (Freedom Call: Eternity) and today... Opeth's BWP 2 CD (I ebayed the original).

Bought Marillion's .com, Made Again and such stuff. I really like the band.

Everyone into progrock/metal in my opinion should try Brave (1994) even if the post-Fish era doesn't taste good. A BRILLIANT concept album!

Bought these in Germany on vacation:

Dissection - Storm of the Lights Bane/Where Dead Angels Lie
Opeth - Blackwater Park(re-release)
My Dying Bride - The Dreadful Hours
Kalmah - They Will Return
Borknagar - Empericism

VERY good, all of them. Killer video on BWP:)

Originally posted by StillLifeStillDeath
I think it was In Flames-Black Ash Inheritance, the one shaped like the jesterhead, I got it off eBay for $20

Hehe, I found that just some six months ago in a local music shop for 40 FIM (~7$). And BTW, just one week before that I found original Lunar Strain (60 FIM = ~10$) and original Subterranean EP (50 FIM = ~8$) in the very same shop. I was very lucky I suppose. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.