Your last album purchase/trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been painfully poor, so my purchases have been few and far between lately. The last two were:

Wish "Ground Zero Heaven"---This one's really odd, haven't decided if I actually like it or not

Nick Drake "Pink Moon"---Absolutely Brilliant!!! Recommended for fans of Jeff Buckley and others of that genre

Vintersorg - Visions From The Spiral Generator (Limited Edition)

This album rules! This is a good year. My three favorite people: Vintersorg, Dan Swano (Nightingale) and Opeth, all releasing new albums.

Originally posted by Blood On My Hands
Courtesy of The End Records that arrived this morning:

Sentenced - The Cold White Light
Sentenced - Crimson
In Flames - The Jester Race / Black Ash Inheritance
Arch Enemy - Wages Of Sin
Arcturus - The Sham Mirrors

A full day of metal awaits me. Whoo hoo! :headbang:
That's one good collection of discs!

Last one I purchased was The Lord Weird Slough Feg`s "Down among the deadmen".. It is kinda cool if you`re into stuff like Maiden, Thin Lizzy and Cirith Ungol. I had high expectations, after reading some reviews in magazines... Did not impress me what so ever when I first got it, they`re not reinventing the steel here.... But still kinda cool. I`d say check out some songs on MP3 before you buy.

I just bought:

Arcturus - The Sham Mirrors
Winds - Reflections of the I + Of Entity and Mind
Death - Live in L.A. DVD
Empyrium - Weiland (Limited Edition 3 CD's)
Morbid Angel - Blessed Are the Sick

Thanks, The End! :D

I always forget about posting in this thread...

but recently, I bought 3 albums at FYE.

Amorphis - Elegy
Nice "melodic death" album, lol. They incorporate old poetry from their native country (Finland) with good music/vocals. I dig it.

Chris Cornell - Euphoria Morning
I've waited a while for this one too! I'm a pretty big Soundgarden fan. Cornell is such a great vocalist...

Herbie Mann - At The Village Gates
At my father's suggestion, I picked this one up. It's this cool prog. jazz. The only melodic instrument is the flute, and there is a lot of percussion and a prominent bass... it's wild.

:D

The last CDs:

In Flames - Clayman
Opeth - My Arms,Your Hearse
Green Carnation - Light of the Day, Day of Darkness
Mourning Caress - Imbalance
Nightwish - Century Child :rolleyes:
Suidakra - Emprise to Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.