Your last album purchase/trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and Oceans - The Symmetry of I The Circle of O.

That's one of the best albums we Finns have put out. Didn't hit me instantly, but now after a month of listening I'm more and more sure of that. I actually got the double-cd version. The second disc is STRANGE ambient (noise??), which works on its own well, but I'm not used to listen to it very often. Symmetry of I is the only album that I've been listening lately along with In the Woods' Strange In Stereo. Thumbs up!

samoniac, meillähän oli vissiin puhetta siitä Opeth- iltamasta silloin Deathin tribuuttikeikalla. Siinä oli meitä vissiin neljä...Olis
helvetin siisti juttu, jos tällainen voitas järjestää...

Mitäs mitäs, Opeth-iltama, missä? Count me in. ;)

Anyways, my last album purchase was "Moby - Play" well over a year ago. There are some annoying tracks, but most of it kicks ass. :) heh

death - the sound of perseverance
edge of sanity - infernal
motorpsycho - angels and daemons at play
motorpsycho - manmower
myrkskog - deathmachine
porcupine tree - on the sunday of life...
porcupine tree - up the downstair
porcupine tree - voyage 34 the complete trip
uriah heep - salisbury

was at a platemesse (no idea what that is in english) saturday, and got them all for 730 NOK (about 80 USD, I think)...twas a nice day

Solefald-Pills against the ageless ills

my friends know how much i love this album... :cool: :cool: :cool:
and it was high time i bought my own copy,since the one i had was not mine,but i had "kidnapped" it from a friend of mine for quiet a long time :rolleyes:

StarTroll: Juh, neljä meitä oli. Se neljäs kirjoittelee tänne pseudonyymillä Ahnasihn. Olisi kyllä siistiä järjestää se iltama. Pitäisi vain keksiä paikka! :p

Originally posted by samoniac
StarTroll: Juh, neljä meitä oli. Se neljäs kirjoittelee tänne pseudonyymillä Ahnasihn. Olisi kyllä siistiä järjestää se iltama. Pitäisi vain keksiä paikka! :p

Mun muistaakseni Vortex (yks meistä neljästä) sanoi, että sen kämpillä Otaniemessä vois käydä...pitää pirautella äijälle... eiköhän tää järjesty (ainakin jossain)...

Orchid ja ~Zeanra~, joo messiin vaan!!!

avskum wrote:
motorpsycho - angels and daemons at play motorpsycho - manmower

hail hail!!!! motorpsycho rules!!

my last cd purchases were:

we - dinosauric futurobic
roadsaw - rawk n roll

vinyl purchases:

opeth - morningrise
opeth - my arms, your hearse
opeth - blackwater park

Status