Your shivering Opethian trance

In the mist she was standing - the intro
Forest of october - "i am so alone.." part 3:28-4:34
Black Rose Immortal - "it is cold in here.. :cry: :cry:" 6- 7:20
Nectar -"leave me speechless.." 3:20- 4:50
April Etheral - the ending " the rain was waving goodbye.."
Leper Affinity - "insanity at it's peak.." 3:30 - 4:02
Demon Of The Fall - The whole song goddamnit!

and i guess that list continues forever.. hehe

man every part of opeth is like trembling emotional moments, these parts own though
1- Runaway... - demon of the fall
2- Open your soul... - apostle in triumph
3- Ripped from my embrace... - serenity Painted Death
4- Deafening Shrieks... - Leper Affinity
5- Devious Movements... - Bleak
6- Devotion eludes... - To Bid You Farewell
7- Plunging into the deepest void... - Master Apprentices

lol sorry could choose just one!!

I'd seriously like to know what you consider a "life"

i hate the "get a life" argument, its so weak.

anyway.

Nectar- the "souling in the midst of the moor" part... whoaa

Yes, we are happy with our lives. We don't eat breath, think, and drink Opeth. We happen to like music and listen to it a lot. Everyone is the same way with their own bands, whether it be Emenem, Jay-Z, LL Cool J, Lil' Kim, Pink, Radiohead, Zwan, Smashing Pumpins, Velvet Underground, The Melvins, The Greatful Dead, Metallica, Opeth, or Beetholven.

"Bleak" around 3:14

This is my interpretation of it...the beginning of the song is kinda like the character is confused and their mind is cloudy and when the clean singing kicks in, it's like the mist clears and they can see the everything perfectly for how it is. I know people will have different opinions of what this song means but this is the one that works for me

Closest I ever came to tears from music.....(apart from the first time I heard St. Anger :) )

When he says "Something passed over, and I went into a dream...." from April Ethereal. Among many others, of course, but that part always gets me.

Bleak as been mentioned several times is still the moment that gets me. As is the acoustic metal transition on the title track-just brilliant. One I can listen to again and again.
And BWP is not my favourite album. Go figure.

Well, lets say that second solo in Windowpane around 4-5 minutes into the song. I just love it and always get shivers when I hear it beacuse it's so beautiful. It's hard to choose one, but Face of Melinda is also one. When the song becomes more heavy in the end and the chorus in Harvest

alphacorvus said:
Way too many to count.

A lot of them are in The Drapery Falls and Demon of the Fall.

Demon of the Fall actually almost managed to make me cry.

*hugs* it's okay bubba.

Erm, the double-bass closing of The Night and the Silent Water.

I think.