Deadlift said:
Raunchy = not as good as i hoped
Evergrey = not good at all
Sepultura = sux
Witchery = pretty good
Katatonia = boring boring boring

:heh:

So far 2006 is pretty boring :cry:

Exceptions: Yyrkoon !!!! Danko Jones...and a few more.
Scientists have discovered recently that people have different opinions!

Lietuvis said:
Katatonia - The Great Cold Distance
Moonspell - Memorial
Darkthrone - The Cult Is Alive
Candlemass
Tool

Except TGCD and TCIA are both out. Maybe not in the US (for TCIA, I'm not sure about TGCD), but they have both been released.

An addendium to my list, I'm also awaiting Ihsahn's solo album...I listened to the samples on his site, they kick ass.

I'm surprised people are actually looking forward to the new Metallica album... Don't get me wrong, Metallica's first 5 albums are fucking amazing and stuff I still listen to constantly, and I've seen them live many times... But now they just suck as far as new material goes.

We can all hope for a good album, but chances are it will just be another... Oh wait what was it called let me look on my coffee table it's my favorite coaster - Oh yeah, St. Anger aka. St. Shit. I'm "madly in anger" they ever released that atrocious piece of garbage. :puke:

Anyway, for me it's -

-Orphaned Land (Discovered this band through these forums. They're incredibly unique and I've never quite heard anything like them before. Really good music.)
-Tool
-Slayer
-...Oh yeah, and the new Metallica.

Nobiss said:
I'm surprised people are actually looking forward to the new Metallica album... Don't get me wrong, Metallica's first 5 albums are fucking amazing and stuff I still listen to constantly, and I've seen them live many times... But now they just suck as far as new material goes.

We can all hope for a good album, but chances are it will just be another... Oh wait what was it called let me look on my coffee table it's my favorite coaster - Oh yeah, St. Anger aka. St. Shit. I'm "madly in anger" they ever released that atrocious piece of garbage. :puke:

Anyway, for me it's -

-Orphaned Land (Discovered this band through these forums. They're incredibly unique and I've never quite heard anything like them before. Really good music.)
-Tool
-Slayer
-...Oh yeah, and the new Metallica.

Rick Rubin is producing it. He does not produce bad records. That's why.