Your top 5 solos of all time

<Arcane>

Jan 21, 2007
Germany
www.youtube.com
Its really hard for me to chose a non Alexi solo cause all his solos are great. Let's see which you will put in your top five.

1. goes to Alexis first long solo in Annihilators downright dominate
2. Alexis solo in Touch like angel of death (Tokyo Warhearts)
3. Metallica - Nothing else matters (S&M)
4. Alexis solo in Sioux City
5. Alexis solo in I spit on your grave

Its really hard for me to chose a non Alexi solo cause all his solos are great. Let's see which you will put in your top five.

Haha, massive fail.

1. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
2. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
3. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
4. Weezer - Dope Nose
5. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit

I don't want to hear I fail or I suck or whatever. I want to hear YOUR top 5. Just ignore my list if you can't tolerate other people opinion

I can ignore your list, but I cannot ignore your ridiculous thread. You wont listen to my top five because you are "such a fanboy of COB" as quoted earlier. You havent opened your mind, you havent learned that these top five threads always, ALWAYS end up on their arse, and in your top 5, and the fact that four of your five list are the same fucking band, is just a catalyst for complete ridicule. Use your head dude, and come back with a better selection, only then will we tollerate your opinion, or preferably, just dont bother making threads.

Well, I have around 60 different bands in my playlist and if anybody would ask me if Alexi is the best guitarist of the world I would laugh cause I know a lot of guitarists which are better, Bodom is not my favourite band and what I've written was just ironic. I'm a few years older than you so don't tell me I have to come back with a better selection and that I have to use my head. But sorry that I like his solos more than any other solos. You're just stupid.

Oh, and I've made this Thread to read what other people will say and check out some of there favourite ones to see if I like it and maybe listen to other songs of this band.

OK, these are my top 5 solos:

1- Once I fapped on my best friend's house and I wiped the cum with one of her mother's used shirts. It was a mess. Hopefully, they took it to the laundry without seeing it. :lol:

2- Once I fapped in the school library. I cummed on the floor and then cleaned it up with my shoe.

3- Once I fapped on the house of my brother's friend. I cummed on her sister's pillow and let it dry.

4- Once I fapped on my house and came so hard, it required a huge towel to clean all the mess.

5- Finally, there was one time I hold it for 43 days. After releasing all my cum on the bathroom, I clogged the pipes. Good thing I managed to unclog it before anyone noticed.

There. Try to beat those, cob-ot!

OK, these are my top 5 solos:

1- Once I fapped on my best friend's house and I wiped the cum with one of her mother's used shirts. It was a mess. Hopefully, they took it to the laundry without seeing it. :lol:

2- Once I fapped in the school library. I cummed on the floor and then cleaned it up with my shoe.

3- Once I fapped on the house of my brother's friend. I cummed on her sister's pillow and let it dry.

4- Once I fapped on my house and came so hard, it required a huge towel to clean all the mess.

5- Finally, there was one time I hold it for 43 days. After releasing all my cum on the bathroom, I clogged the pipes. Good thing I managed to unclog it before anyone noticed.

There. Try to beat those, cob-ot!

LAAAAAAAME. Fuck you, I thought of THE SAME THING when I read the title but I figured the humour would be lost in the sea of OMGALEXI...

n19609892_32815116_2122.jpg