Your top 5 solos of all time

OK, these are my top 5 solos:

1- Once I fapped on my best friend's house and I wiped the cum with one of her mother's used shirts. It was a mess. Hopefully, they took it to the laundry without seeing it. :lol:

2- Once I fapped in the school library. I cummed on the floor and then cleaned it up with my shoe.

3- Once I fapped on the house of my brother's friend. I cummed on her sister's pillow and let it dry.

4- Once I fapped on my house and came so hard, it required a huge towel to clean all the mess.

5- Finally, there was one time I hold it for 43 days. After releasing all my cum on the bathroom, I clogged the pipes. Good thing I managed to unclog it before anyone noticed.

There. Try to beat those, cob-ot!

If these are true stories, you will be my new god.

I sorta agree, its all getting show-off solo's. No feeling in it, just LOOK HOW FAST I CAN PLAY ZE GEETAR

Yeah, it's sometimes very enjoyable if you have some shred attacks on the solo, but you can smell it if it's just playing scales and stuff fast and not having an idea in it, that's fucking irritating.

Alexi's solo on Banned from Heaven comes first to my mind as favourite. And there's so much more. There's also like 12 kickass solos out there that I love from different bands, half of which band or song names I remember while the other half I don't, so I'm not making a list.

I wouldn't say that for example the solo in Everytime I die, Punch me I bleed or Banned from heaven are without any feeling and that ALL solos are show-off solo's. That's totally close-minded.
Good examples for "...its all getting show-off solo's. No feeling in it, just LOOK HOW FAST I CAN PLAY ZE GEETAR" are most of Herman Li's and Kirk Hammet's solos.

I wouldn't say that for example the solo in Everytime I die, Punch me I bleed or Banned from heaven are without any feeling and that ALL solos are show-off solo's. That's totally close-minded.
Good examples for "...its all getting show-off solo's. No feeling in it, just LOOK HOW FAST I CAN PLAY ZE GEETAR" are most of Herman Li's and Kirk Hammet's solos.

Kirk Hammet has more feeling in his solo's than Alexi. And im not even a metallica fan. And herman Li is out of the question, he's just fucking gay

Fuck off am I going to choose 5 guitar solos.

I'm not gay enough to give a shit anyway.

^
Tell me one! When I listen to solo's like the Ride the lightning one then I can't hear ANY feeling in it. Hammet isn't really creative and if you were a bit more objectiv you wouldn't say this cause everybody know that Alexi is a much better soloist. Hetfield is also better than Hammet.

I sorta agree, its all getting show-off solo's. No feeling in it, just LOOK HOW FAST I CAN PLAY ZE GEETAR

Herman Li isn't Finnish

^
Tell me one! When I listen to solo's like the Ride the lightning one then I can't hear ANY feeling in it. Hammet isn't really creative and if you were a bit more objectiv you wouldn't say this cause everybody know that Alexi is a much better soloist. Hetfield is also better than Hammet.

Both Hetfield and Hammet are shit.
DAVE MUSTAINE!

November Rain (Slash, Gnr), Crazy Train (Rhoads , OO), Heaven and Hell (Iommi, BS), Just Think Again (Laiho, Pain), He man Woman Hater (Bettencourt, Extreme).

Okay well...my favorite solos are changing all the time. Still, here goes! These are what i like just now. Can't remember or ain't arsed to remember anything more.

1.Spiritual Beggars - Fools Gold
2.Arch Enemy - In This Shallow Grave
3.Slipknot - Dead Memories (Yep, know what you are going to say but i really like the solo)
4.Necrophagist - Fermented Offal Discharge
5.Jeff Loomis - Jato Unit(1st solo)

Secondly, Feel is fucking overrated so stop bitching about it. What you are trying to say is that you don't like faster solos. I just get so sick of hearing all that "He plays with no feel"-shit. Fucking define "feel" for me...

In metal for me "feel" in a riff for me would be when you can play the riff and have the urge to furiously headbang to it while you play :lol:

Off the top of my head:

1. Symphony X - Edge of forever (all the solos, the tone is just so awesome)
2. Racer X - Lucifer's Hammer (the song is actually really poor, but awesome solo)
3. Conrad Simon - Rodeo Clown
4 & 5 are just any Symphony X solo.

Hammet isn't really creative and if you were a bit more objectiv you wouldn't say this cause everybody know that Alexi is a much better soloist.

This is because you are an Alexi fanboi cunt, and by "everybody" you actually mean the only 2 other people you are friends with who are also Alexi fanboi cunts. Please go spend more time trying to suck Alexi's dick, it will keep you away from the computer, and less people internationally will know how dumb you are.

Regardless of what i will get after i say i have to express how boring and shit Kirk's solos are. :lol: He was better before though but he was still boring and shit. What he is now can only be said the following way...listen to "The day that never comes" and tell me that solo wasn't there just for the sake of soloing and filling out a few bars.

This is because you are an Alexi fanboi cunt, and by "everybody" you actually mean the only 2 other people you are friends with who are also Alexi fanboi cunts. Please go spend more time trying to suck Alexi's dick, it will keep you away from the computer, and less people internationally will know how dumb you are.

No offence dude, but It has nothing to do with fanboism when I say that Alexi is better than Hammet and play way better solos when he IS better. That's fact. I've listened to Metallica for a long time but lost my interest in this band the first time I heard Bodom. I didn't liked the Band at the beginning but the first solo I've heard was the Warheart solo and to be realistic: Hammet could never do such solos. All solos on Death Magnetic are totally crap.

Oh and am I an Gilbert/Yngwie/whoever fanboi when I say this his solos are also better? You justwrote crap!

Behemoth has a lot of good solos, like the one in Conquer All, or the second one in The Reign Ov Shemsu-Hor. I can't think of any more off of the top of my head though.

Metallica post-89 doesn't count when talking about talent, or being good in general.
Fixed. Justice owns you, cunt. :p

Edit: Also, my god stfu Arcane. I enjoy Alexi too, but he's hardly the "grateist soloer evaaahh, thats fakt!!!1" like you're making him out to be. Quit talking about musical quality like it can be measured objectively, you shit-twister.