Your top 5 solos of all time

┼Victim of the Night┼;7797984 said:
Well, I have lots of favourite solos, but here goes those 5...

1. "Fade To Black", Metallica.
2. "22, Acacia Avenue", Iron Maiden.
3. The end solo in "Hatebreeder", Children Of Bodom.
4. Uh, I'd say "End Of The Beginning", Jason Becker... but that song is like an endless solo, so should I say... all of it? Anyway, expecially towards the end...
5. "Scarified" or "Viking Kong", Racer X. Can't choose between these two, sorry.

...but there's many more (like in the songs "Written In Stone" by Sinergy, or "November Rain" by Guns N Roses, and "Eradication" by All Shall Perish, or "Tunnel Of Love" by Dire Straits, "Freezing Moon" by MayheM...)...
Daaamn, you should have begged for more, maybe like 10 solos or something like that, Arcane! Hehe. :)

This is a great list, it's nice to see you've mentioned Jason & Racer X. ;)

And after looking through my music folder, I guess I'll write a few that I like, but there's more but I can't really be bothered to care too much about naming them all.

01. Mr Big - How Can You Do What You Do?
02. Yngwie - Baroque & Roll/Dragonfly/Vengeance
03. Sinergy - Wake Up In Hell (3rd solo)/Suicide By My Side
04. Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor/Born
05. Racer X - Sunlight Nights/Gone Too Far/Superheroes/Viking Kong

It's hard to choose becuase I haven't really spent much time on it and I wanted to list a different band for each one, so I did that and gave a few for each because I can't decide.

Kirk Hammet has more feeling in his solo's than Alexi. And im not even a metallica fan. And herman Li is out of the question, he's just fucking gay

dude, man, the feeling. the soul! the fire!

now let me go get a bandana, a tie die shirt, and massive bowl of pot you fucking douche bag.

In terms of Priest, I prefer the solo on Night Crawler, personally. May not be the most complex solo out there, but the harmonization just tickles my fancy regardless.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cry:^^^

This is tough because there are so many, by each of these bands:
1. Kalmah - They Will Return
2. Children Of Bodom - Downfall
3. In Flames - December Flower
4. Arch Enemy - Revolution Begins
5. Wintersun - Battle Against Time

Like I said there are way too many. Some others that almost made it:
Kalmah - Evil In you, Outremer
Children Of Bodom - Kissing The Shadows, Black Widow, Hellion, Hate Crew Deathroll
In Flames - The hive, Suburban me
Arch Enemy - Ravenous
Megadeth - My Last Words
Norther - Betrayed, Last breath
Naildown - World Domination
Wintersun - Winter Madness, Beyond The Dark Sun
Amon Amarth - Valhall Awaits
Death - Symbolic

1. Thriller
2. Dueling Banjos
3. Trogdor
4. Lil' Wayne on SNL
5. Never Gonna Give You Up

Fo' serious yo!

i just LOL'd so hard at that.

Kirk Hammet has more feeling in his solo's than Alexi. And im not even a metallica fan. And herman Li is out of the question, he's just fucking gay

All Hammet has is a Wah pedal he rides like a fucking race horse. He is the most over-rated lead player ever. The only solos he really did with any emotion are their emotional ass songs which is like a double edged sword. Emotion solo + emotional song = Metallica selling out.

Wintersun - Wintermadness
Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark
Ozzy - Mr Crowley
Ensiferum - Guardians of Fate (S/T Version)
Necrophagist - Seven
Böhse Onkelz - Nichts ist für die Ewigkeit
Alestorm - Captain Morgan's Revenge
Jason Becker - End of the Beginning (the sweeping parts)

+ nearlly all Sinergy and COB solos.

All Hammet has is a Wah pedal he rides like a fucking race horse. He is the most over-rated lead player ever. The only solos he really did with any emotion are their emotional ass songs which is like a double edged sword. Emotion solo + emotional song = Metallica selling out.

Children of Bodom is emo.

Go back to the fucking beach :lol:
If you are going to be the bitch that complains they sold out, at least know why for the right reasons.

if you are going to try to insult me, atleast know something about me.
But I guess you got me buddy. You could have said something about like, alligators, or living on americas penis.
But no.
you use the beach. thats great.