you're better off dead!!

justvisiting02

New Metal Member
Feb 15, 2003
Visit site
in the chorus, does Ale or Alexi play the sweeps and main riff? cuz i'm used to only seeing Alexi play lead, and that would be kinda hard to play that AND sing at the same time..u know...

yes Alexi licks...but watch some videos (for example the s.N.B.N live at tokyo) Alexi chords & sings in most of the chorus. In silent Night under the main riffs he plays the chords and Ale licks.
Of course i can sing silent night while licking:cool:

Thats the proof of Ale's guitar mastership too :D If ya play TW, and turn the balance onto your right speaker u'll have Alexis playing, you can easily check who's playing which part.
And about YBOD I hope that Alexi is that good, that he can sing and play that awesome sweep lick :headbang:

yeah...btw thebigyetti i've been on this board just reading the posts for a long time...i tried to sign up a while ago but it wouldnt accept my yahoo account but i decided to try again couple days ago and it worked...

yeah if Alexi is singing and playing that YBOD lick at the same time then i bow down to him..

bahahaa :-D
ok but i won't volunteer to get near his cage and feed him!!

does Alexi really play that sweet ass Kissing the Shadows melody while he sings, live? that'd sit the crowd on their asses...

Originally posted by SSJ4SephirothX
Yeah, welcome to the board. Now we will sacrifice you and feed you to.........BODOMITE!!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!! THE AGONY!!!!!!!

unfortunately we wont be able to protect him from the complete and utter stupidity known as U[Sic]M and Mattias of the Night

Originally posted by SSJ4SephirothX
Yeah, welcome to the board. Now we will sacrifice you and feed you to.........BODOMITE!!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!! THE AGONY!!!!!!!

:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:
Your promise?
I want his Arms :heh: put the rest in the ice box for next weeks ritual :heh:

I wouldn't be surprised either If it was Alexi who plays the main riff and sing at the same time. He did it a thousand times before...

btw, spare me his EYEBALLS :heh: :heh: :heh: