You're reminded you live in Australia when...

This thread doesnt remind me of australia it reminds me of melbourne :lol:

Seriously, all of these complaints come from living in a shithole. The first post I could relate too was slayers'! Theres a heap of nice places in aus all up and down the east coast, atleast. Tasmania rocks too! Australias a multicultural cesspool and obviously is being stretched out of the 'comfort' zone of many. It was supposed to be a place you come where everybody gets a fresh start, and gets a fair go. This is what my grandparents told me of why they came over from ol' blighty. And fuck me am I ever greatful they did! I have both green and gold holdens and I love my Matons. I have/had many asian friends I considered nothing but 'aussie' and didn't even notice race until I was about 17!

And please consider that people didnt speak english here for thousands of years ;)

wowww.

i think we can all agree that this is one of the biggest recent failures of our country.

possibly the biggest 'rock' band in the country?

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right of course, but why bring this to the attention of people that weren't otherwise aware of it. Far too many sheeple in oz willing to follow this shit. I can usually gauge whether i will like a band by how many screaming pre teen girls there are in the audience or not (as well as the music obviously).

When you can't order Bacon on your burger @ KFC in Shepperton because of the Muslim population that lives there.

Harry...your posts remind why I avoid Altona/Newport.

I always lol @ the sad 'gangs' that hang outside the Altona Maccas...ahah. Fucking idiots.

You're right of course, but why bring this to the attention of people that weren't otherwise aware of it. Far too many sheeple in oz willing to follow this shit. I can usually gauge whether i will like a band by how many screaming pre teen girls there are in the audience or not (as well as the music obviously).

sorry i just thought it was a major recent failure of our country.:erk: