YT: Kemper Profiling Amp - Rectifier

you're on my warning list from now on... :D

no man I need feedback like always! My sound is obviously not for everyone. You're not the only thinking the same, I think the like vs. dislike ratio on this video has never been so bad... ouch

I always liked your Recto-Tones the most. I think they just fit your style..... lately i dont like your guitarsound at all.....

you're on my warning list from now on... :D

no man I need feedback like always! My sound is obviously not for everyone. You're not the only thinking the same, I think the like vs. dislike ratio on this video has never been so bad... ouch

Yeah i understand that :) just your tone's have gone in this weird thin scratchy kind of direction. Guessing that's what your into now. not the type of tone's i like but hey as long as your happy ;) that's all that matters

Yeah I don't dig the thin tones you've been getting lately either, Ola. I miss the old Ola tones, like Fall of Man with the 5152 and Chris Feener. And the Tiny Terror video.

I'll be buying one soon regardless, so I'll be able to check this out for myself. Getting a lot of amps lined up ahead of time for an absolute marathon sampling session at the huge studio I track drums at (big room to avoid modal issues in the low-end of the tone, and comb filtering from walls).

May I ask, will there be a video of this? ;)