ZEH DRUNNK threadd

666laiho_4evacobhc

The office is clothes.
Feb 1, 2006
Montreal,Qc
I mean, cmon bob, we need a drunk thgread, so here it isf. Post your drunkein beheviarohré ansd stories.

-I Kisssed a fat girl when i was 16
=-i kissed a fat girl when i was 17
-im currwnttly listeningo burzum i i like it

It's gonna be damn admirable if drunk people on the forum are gonna come online, respect the rules and post about their drunkenness in the proper thread and still be not sober at all. :lol:

-I almost did a threesome with my best friend and one of her friend this summer, but she was too drunk and threw up (I'm ugly), so we kicked her out of the cab and got home.

fucking, habving some beers. playing some "Heroes of Newerth". DAMN ROUTER TARDS OUT. Was having some fun me. Now I will have to accidentally more beers. Expect another post in here tomorrow night.

fucking, right yiou gays. /wju isnt swabs hereb eing a A DRUNK ENGLISH MAN on a THURSDAY! Fucking yeah. £ a Pint mofuckers. I'm well rage me.

New Megadeth album is sweeeeeet liek.

oghoh another story . i met a girl, a frind of mine introdeuced me to her. SHE WAS A STRIPPER!1 Fact is, she wasnt really rhat good lookning, but dang, them tetties. , I know know styipeer loves their job, dont like to gett touchg and arent afarid to talk about itg. Was therh First time i emet one, was niiiice. now i Just need to clank her..k