I <3 this song

Conception - Hold On
Marillion - Beautiful
Enchant - Ultimate Gift
Spock's Beard - The Distance To The Sun
Within Temptation - All I Need
Allen/Lande - Come Alive
Angel Dust - The One You Are
Lillian Axe - Dream Of a Lifetime (OMG my hair metal roots are showing)
Kamelot - Center Of The Universe
King's X - Goldilox, Power Of Love, Shot Of Love, Sunshine Rain
Shadow Gallery - Crystalline Dream
Primal Fear - Fighting The Darkness

Also, our wedding party walked into the reception hall as my band played "Go Into The Water" by Dethklok.

We had a metal themed wedding. :3 Even my cake had spiky collars!!

6172_131406840743_617680743_3235745.jpg

What, no mercury/metal icing, like Dethklok had?
Your reception guests probably even LIVED through it.
Definitely not br00tal. :)

Very nice article. Really cool!

At our wedding we had BEYOND TWILIGHT's "Closing The Circle" when my wife walked down the aisle. (yes, we left out the speech part from the beginning of the song, hehehehehe).

Our first dance was to PAIN OF SALVATION's "This Heart Of Mine" (kind of interesting to go back 4 years on this thread and see that she actually wrote on here that she wanted that one, haha).

During the reception part of the day (which by the way was extremely funny and had a lot of the PPUSA-regulars getting wasted!) we had Zak and Mitch from Circle II Circle play for us - they did great covers of everything from Journey to Savatage, Elton John to Beatles, Circle II Circle to Pink Floyd and so on. It was a blast.

c.

What Claus failed to mention was they told no one (at least not me!!) Zak and Mitch were playing the reception!! I remember walking into the reception hall and not knowing anyone but the wedding party. So, I saw these two long hairs with their backs to me and I sat down and introduced myself. I looked up and hear, "Hi - I'm Zak Stevens". :wave: NO SHIT!!!! It was cool to sit with them and talk between sets for several hours. Great bonus for attending one of my best friends' wedding!!!!

Chris

Just want to throw another 'congratulations' out to Milton (AngraRULES), who got married last night. Played a number of tasty metal selections throughout the night. Got a chance to catch up with some other forumers, outside of Atlanta (Gen. Zod (Greg) and wife Paula, Shaq (Greg) and g/f Angie, and Pete... whose UM name I don't recall).