Öj, nån med bra koll!

storken

Arketypen.
Jul 24, 2002
Fagersta, Sweden
Visit site
Maybe someone who knows would like to post Dark Tranquillitys memberlists through the years.. for each album, or something like that..
And of course witch Instrument they played.

Hoj.

Originally posted by storken
Maybe someone who knows would like to post Dark Tranquillitys memberlists through the years.. for each album, or something like that..

Hoj.
Unless I'm mistaken, you can also read that in the booklets that come with their cd's. And it's not even such a big mystery, with the few member changes DT has gone through... I mean, all but one original member is still in the band.

Hoj.

What is it with ppl coming from Fagersta and around there saying "hoj" all the time?:D

That sounds really stupid. "'allå!" is the only tr00 way to answer the phone. And of course anyone who likes the göteborg-sound must end all discussions with "ha de gött eller" :p

Originally posted by zodi
That sounds really stupid. "'allå!" is the only tr00 way to answer the phone. And of course anyone who likes the göteborg-sound must end all discussions with "ha de gött eller" :p

I alway use the phrase "ha de gött", it's the only right thing to do:headbang: :D

Originally posted by seventi
Yeah, I think so. Just ppl from Fagersta. Have a friend who always answers the phone with "hoj". The same with the rest of his family. Just curious, that's all:D

men allstå, hoj säger man ju bara när man lägger på. så kan man ju inte svara..

Din vän, nån man känner till? Bor han här?

men allstå, hoj säger man ju bara när man lägger på. så kan man ju inte svara..

Din vän, nån man känner till? Bor han här?

Kanske. Kan bor närmare sagt i Norberg. Lite håla så du kanske känner igen nån Forsbergare som spelade i Högfors eller Norbergs fotbollsklubb

Okey, in hopes that answering the original question will bring an end to this horrible swedish bable, I'll do it now:

Line-up 1: (1989-93 on the demos and on Skydancer)
Anders Fridén - vocals
Niklas Sundin - guitars (acoustic ones as well)
Mikael Stanne - guitars & backing vocals
Martin Henriksson - bass & acoustic guitars
Anders Jivarp - drums

Line-up 2: (1994-1998 on OCaEN, The Gallery, ESA, TMI and Projector)
Mikael Stanne - vocals
Niklas Sundin - guitars
Fredrik Johansson - guitars (acoustic ones as well)
Martin Henriksson - bass & acoustic guitars
Anders Jivarp - drums

Line-up 3: (1999- on Haven and Damage Done)
Mikael Stanne - vocals
Niklas Sundin - guitars
Martin Henriksson - guitars
Michael Nicklasson - bass
Anders Jivarp - drums
Martin Brändström - electronics

-Villain (lining up)

:confused:This is one of those times that I wish I spoke more than 2 languages...Translations anyone?