[1 of 2] Which Strato/SymX show(s) will you be attending?

Which Euro show(s) will you be attending?

• 21.03.03 TAMPERE, SF

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • 22.03.03 HELSINKI, SF

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • 25.03.03 STOCKHOLM, S

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 26.03.03 OSLO, N

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 27.03.03 GOTHENBURG, S

• 29.03.03 TILBURG, NL

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • 30.03.03 ANTWERPEN, B

• 31.03.03 LONDON, UK

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 01.04.03 COLOGNE, D

• 04.04.03 BARCELONA, E

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 05.04.03 SAN SEBASTIAN, E

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 07.04.03 PORTO, P

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
We've done polls like this before for the US shows, now it's you Europeans' turn! Let us know which show(s) you'll be going to (you are allowed multiple votes), & maybe you can hook up & meet some fellow Xers there! There are two polls because all the dates couldn't be listed in one, so if the show you plan to attend isn't shown in this poll, try the other one!

Valdemius said:
The only thing they were capable of giving was cheesy powermetal and cheesier yet ballads. Stratovarius managed merely to bore me after Symphony X.
hmm.. then maybe it should be wiser to let Stratovarius open for Symphony X! Somehow I think there are alot more ppl coming for Symphony X than for Stratovarius..?

I was in the Tampere gig obviously. I agree that Stratovarius should have been the opener. Symphony X was awesome the mear 45 minutes that they played. Then again there were more people watching Strato than Symphony.

What was really amazing was that the Symphony X guys came to hang out to the club side of the show place. My brother got himself Sir Russel's and Michael Romeo's autographs. These couple of guys I know went and kissed Romeo's hand. I think he was a bit embarassed about that.

Distorted said:
I was in the Tampere gig obviously.
My brother got himself Sir Russel's and Michael Romeo's autographs.

I was at Tampere too. And SX played Communion and the Oracle!! Wicked also rocked(she saaaaaaaiiiid!-)

I was about to cry when I heard that SX played a very different set in Helsinki. For example they played Accolade/Accolade II in a row! Well, I hope that they'll come back Finland as they promised(This time headlining).

I got autographs from all of the guys to my Odyssey booklet!-)

--

NP:Evergrey - Recreation Day

Esanssi

"Must we have the other side, just to feel alive?"
King Diamond "Just A Shadow"

Well, I will not be attending any shows in Europe. I recently saw SX in VA, USA. Got the 3 Michael's signatures and I got my picture taken with Michael Pinella. His name is spelled 2 different ways on the Odyssey insert so I don't know which one is right. I would attach the picture but it looks like the forum rules say no attachments.

I will be attending ProgPower4 so I will get to see them again in September. I am very excited that I was (and I am still scratching my head trying to figure out how...) selected for a Gold Badge this year. Hope to see some of you there.
Blessings,
LuCinda

i will be at the London gig too, with an exceedingly TALL boy beside me...u cant miss him. Ppl complained on the JP forum about him being so tall and too near the front at the DT gig in the astoria heehee.

i'll be the mad chick on his shoulders mwuhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLechdrop said:
Me and Zpa will atend the Tilburg NL show !
headbob.gif

I REALLY CANT WAIT! /forum/images/smilies/supergrin.gif

Flech! U shouldnt go, remember? I'll go to 013, though. It is far away, but hey, good flech has a mother! :p

Looks like I'll be alone there in Antwerp... No votes whatsoever.
Is Belgium too occupied to watch the war? Well, whatever, I',m looking forward to being there.