Cari

Jul 7, 2008
Why: Supporting Cradle of Filth

Doors open: 16:00
Gig starts: 16:30
Turisas plays: ?!

VVK: € 29
at that evening: € 32,50

I will decide it on the last second I guess, because it depends on how far I got with learning for my final exams, but I think chances are high I will attend :)

yeah, but if you only want to see one band, haha

But I agree, I find it very expensive. But I probably will end up going, because it's a chance to see them again and it seems I can easily make it back home, which is great (else it would get even more expensive and I fear my train ticket is already gonna cost me)

I am always open for seeing bands live I havent seen live, just for the sake of the experience, so...

CoF AND MOONSPELL! :)
and there are rumours about Amon Amarth too btw

weird combination but well, I don't know yet if I'm going

I really want to, but on that day there's a memorial day for my family members who died 1 year ago.

so I'll see

oh fuck if Amon Amarth is going, I don't care if it's fucking 50,-

Moonspell is meh and CoF is hyped though imHo. Not to bash them, they just aren't my cup of tea I guess...

I will be there most likely. Last time I can see them before the break and 3rd album recordings I guess =/

dont think they will do so. because those dates dont include germany at all, thought it would be even cooler in germany AND after 21st May LOL

I doubt Amon Amarth will the fourth band. I just checked their tour dates and for most of the dates of this tour they are somewhere across the ocean. I doubt they fly all the way over here to just do this one show with Turisas, CoF and Moonspell.

well, depends on the people planning the tour, so...might be in a few days, might be ina few weeks, so ;)