10.05.09 -Rijssen (NL) - Lucky

dont remind me on that XD XD
and close to the venue in Rijssen is nothing, just a gas station 300m or so away - as I remember

congratz^^

yeah, I think so...but "our" in Cologne had more stuff to offer as the one in Rijssen had back then ^^

yeah XD but still...i dont like rijssen, esp not the people working at the venue -.-

i am still so pissed...if i could remember how certain workers there looked like i´d fucking tell them my opinion this time

I thought the people at the venue were really nice. We only had to call them and they would let us in for a moment to use the toilet and they brought us a big sun shield. Was great!

Finaly home again ;) My report:

Dead Shape Figure: Better than expected , still not my kind of music but the enthusiasm of the band worked well.

Turisas: By far the best today! Very very short gig sadly: Holmgard, Portage, One More, Jarisleif, Rasputin, Battle Metal i think it was :p Rasputin was hilarious, with 2 bandmembers from Dead Shape Figure getting on stage only wearing underwear and i guess some guy from Moonspell playing a guitar like a violin :p Great gig, but way to short!

Moonspell: Well some bits were nice, the rest was a little boring.

Cradle of Filth: I left after 4 songs...

McDonalds: 3 burgers and some chicken mcnuggets: Very nice!

Wow, damn you

Dead Shape Figure was awesome :D
Didn't know the band before, but DAMN they rocked!!

Turisas was nice as always :)

Moonspell was fucking aaaaawesome :D

And Cradle just simply SUCKS:yuk: